This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PCA freeroll fantasy

• 13 replies
    • Julest
      Julest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      Has anyone played it yet , how far have u run? is it even possible to win it, the starting field is sick and only final 9 paid.
      I won it ;) But the next tournament is the same kind of donkament, so no hope...
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      congrats i always get donked or suckedout on the riverstar earlier it was KJ vs 55 i raised pf to 7 limpers one calls flop is T8K i push my remains and a donk calls the rest leaves himself about 400 chips and of course there is 5 on the river.... LOL last time i bubbled in qualifier for sunday million top 2 get i was third with AQ vs A5 and of course again 5 on the river :D LOL LOL LOL played for 2 f hours and the i get donked , pokerstars chooses people on the start of tourney who will win :D mawi wawi
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I'm through as well :)
      The next tournament is going to be just as insane, hehe.
      I look forward to it.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      on the freerolls i just got sucked out early every time.
      on the 1.10s i played about 15, suffered the variance, busted on the bubble like 4 times, but i finally got the 3 tickets :P
      we'll see how it goes
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Bronze
      Highest I made it was 132nd I believe, 2nd try the next day I made it to about 1275th. I gave up after that. (Well I still join once in a while and shove all-in on any face card and hope for the best haha)

lol donkaments
    • broodlapin
      broodlapin
      Basic
      82th got beated by quad 10 went i had pocket AA grrr :evil:
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i came in 58th yesteday...really sucks...had for 6bb and QTs , shoved and go call by none other than then the AQo...i hate this hand :/
    • newberry
      newberry
      Global
      I made it to the final table out of 8,474 people...patience is the key to poker!
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by randomdonk
      on the freerolls i just got sucked out early every time.
      on the 1.10s i played about 15, suffered the variance, busted on the bubble like 4 times, but i finally got the 3 tickets :P
      we'll see how it goes
      where can register for the 1.10$ ??
      with 1 win u get 3 tickets or u won it 3 times?
    • Julest
      Julest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by agelisgr

with 1 win u get 3 tickets or u won it 3 times?
      With 1 win you get 1 ticket, so he should won three times this tourney to have theses 3 tickets :)
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      final table gets a ticket, they start every hour at XX:40.
      around 200 runners when i played them, no idea if there are more or less now.
      oh and they are turbo
    • cavitaro
      cavitaro
      Bronze
      I played the freeroll, made it to the final table, out of 17k entrants =D

wondering if I should play the paid ones to get tickets to the other PCA freerolls... But it's gonna be hard as hell.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      today finished 88, my pc restarted while playing PCA n cash game in fulltilt. Restarted my pc n only login my fulltilt. Forgot about my PCA lol. after 1 hour, i login my pokerstars found out i finished 88.

Top 54 / 6xx left b4 my pc restart.

damn!