This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My second 50$ bonus

• Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      OK.. I received my second pokerstrategy bonus... to PACIFIC Poker... I opened my first 6-handed table (SNG), waited for 26 minutes for people to register... mhm... This poker room really s*cks? One guy called my all in with J6 suited, I had AA :) he hit a straight... lol :O

Should I try cash? :f_cry:
  • 8 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Jurate06,

26 mins to fill a low limit SNG table?
      That seems extremely long.
      But bad beats happen like that from time to time :(

Cash games might be a better option on a site like Pacific Poker if they are taking that long to fill for SNGs.

Here is a link to get you started in cash games.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Gold
      Yes, i made the switch from SnG's to cash games especially on pacific as the traffic for them is really slow. I was also waiting around 10-15minuites for a table to fill, i suggest you to do the same. And also at the limits you play it's proberly more profitable to play a cash game as you can really milk a fish who sits down :f_biggrin:

Good luck at the tables,

DecMate.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Definately switch to cash games! On pacific it's just dead easy to beat micro limits. After clearing the bonus, cash out and deposit to a platform which offers enough players to fill SnGs quickly.

Sekmes zaidziant :f_p:
    • wilcos
      wilcos
      Bronze
      Hello, i am new to this poker strategy thing, i have some questions, today i completed the test for the $50 US for pacific poker , but i haven't got the money yet, i suppose that will take 2 days as they say, but they said i would only be able to cash out when i reach 5,000 dollars or something like that can you explain to me please?
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by wilcos
      Hello, i am new to this poker strategy thing, i have some questions, today i completed the test for the $50 US for pacific poker , but i haven't got the money yet, i suppose that will take 2 days as they say, but they said i would only be able to cash out when i reach 5,000 dollars or something like that can you explain to me please?
      Once you wager $5000 then you are able to withdraw your free capital... I am pretty sure that is what is meant.
    • wilcos
      wilcos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Originally posted by wilcos
      Once you wager $5000 then you are able to withdraw your free capital... I am pretty sure that is what is meant.

Hello, thank you for answering, but how will i know when ive wagered 5,000 dollars, and how do they count it i mean, only my money counts when i bet or everyone elses? And in a tourney?
    • Dolar777
      Dolar777
      Global
      Hallo, how did you get your second bonus ? I have one on pokerstars and a have in other pokerrooms a lock in the step 4. Thanks
    • underdog2
      underdog2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dolar777
      Hallo, how did you get your second bonus ? I have one on pokerstars and a have in other pokerrooms a lock in the step 4. Thanks
      I received an email offering me my 2nd bonus.

Let's see, I passed the quiz and accepted my first $50 bankroll at Party Poker about a year ago. I never 'cleared' the $50, but I did manage to win around $75 in freerolls (the 1st time depositor freerolls are rather generous at PP), which I was allowed to keep. I still play with my original Poker Strategy bankroll at Party Poker to this day, so thanks!

This week I got an email offering me a 2nd $50 bankroll at Pacific Poker. I have a question and a problem though.....

First, the email contained no details of the offer -- it just said if I signed up using the link that I would have $50 starting money in my acct. Can someone tell me what restrictions I have on this money. What must I do to cash out? Is there a time limit? Can I only play poker? etc. etc.

Second, when I clicked the link, I got this error msg....

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type boContentArticlesItemNewpage as array in /var/www/v4.main/r20091124/html/page/bonus/bonuspage.detail.php on line 314

And so, up to this point, I have been unable to accept my 2nd $50 bonus. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

UD