My second 50$ bonus

• Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      OK.. I received my second pokerstrategy bonus... to PACIFIC Poker... I opened my first 6-handed table (SNG), waited for 26 minutes for people to register... mhm... This poker room really s*cks? One guy called my all in with J6 suited, I had AA :) he hit a straight... lol :O

Should I try cash? :f_cry:
  • 8 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Jurate06,

26 mins to fill a low limit SNG table?
      That seems extremely long.
      But bad beats happen like that from time to time :(

Cash games might be a better option on a site like Pacific Poker if they are taking that long to fill for SNGs.

Here is a link to get you started in cash games.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Yes, i made the switch from SnG's to cash games especially on pacific as the traffic for them is really slow. I was also waiting around 10-15minuites for a table to fill, i suggest you to do the same. And also at the limits you play it's proberly more profitable to play a cash game as you can really milk a fish who sits down :f_biggrin:

Good luck at the tables,

DecMate.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Definately switch to cash games! On pacific it's just dead easy to beat micro limits. After clearing the bonus, cash out and deposit to a platform which offers enough players to fill SnGs quickly.

Sekmes zaidziant :f_p:
    • wilcos
      wilcos
      Bronze
      Hello, i am new to this poker strategy thing, i have some questions, today i completed the test for the $50 US for pacific poker , but i haven't got the money yet, i suppose that will take 2 days as they say, but they said i would only be able to cash out when i reach 5,000 dollars or something like that can you explain to me please?
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by wilcos
      Hello, i am new to this poker strategy thing, i have some questions, today i completed the test for the $50 US for pacific poker , but i haven't got the money yet, i suppose that will take 2 days as they say, but they said i would only be able to cash out when i reach 5,000 dollars or something like that can you explain to me please?
      Once you wager $5000 then you are able to withdraw your free capital... I am pretty sure that is what is meant.
    • wilcos
      wilcos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Originally posted by wilcos
      Once you wager $5000 then you are able to withdraw your free capital... I am pretty sure that is what is meant.

Hello, thank you for answering, but how will i know when ive wagered 5,000 dollars, and how do they count it i mean, only my money counts when i bet or everyone elses? And in a tourney?
    • Dolar777
      Dolar777
      Global
      Hallo, how did you get your second bonus ? I have one on pokerstars and a have in other pokerrooms a lock in the step 4. Thanks
    • underdog2
      underdog2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dolar777
      Hallo, how did you get your second bonus ? I have one on pokerstars and a have in other pokerrooms a lock in the step 4. Thanks
      I received an email offering me my 2nd bonus.

Let's see, I passed the quiz and accepted my first $50 bankroll at Party Poker about a year ago. I never 'cleared' the $50, but I did manage to win around $75 in freerolls (the 1st time depositor freerolls are rather generous at PP), which I was allowed to keep. I still play with my original Poker Strategy bankroll at Party Poker to this day, so thanks!

This week I got an email offering me a 2nd $50 bankroll at Pacific Poker. I have a question and a problem though.....

First, the email contained no details of the offer -- it just said if I signed up using the link that I would have $50 starting money in my acct. Can someone tell me what restrictions I have on this money. What must I do to cash out? Is there a time limit? Can I only play poker? etc. etc.

Second, when I clicked the link, I got this error msg....

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type boContentArticlesItemNewpage as array in /var/www/v4.main/r20091124/html/page/bonus/bonuspage.detail.php on line 314

And so, up to this point, I have been unable to accept my 2nd $50 bonus. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

UD