question about multitable

• 2 replies
    • PokerRoad
      first master 1 table then two ....and so on

What happens is after you gain more experience you will keep coming accross the same situations and so need less time with your decisions as you will have a standerd playbook developed in your mind and can play many more tables on auto ...

Do not do this until you are comfortable enough withyour game on one table as it will damage your game alot and your leaks will become rivers over many hands on many tables ...
    • jonnyquest

I think PokerRoad gave great advice. Just follow that path and you'll be fine. A couple of things to also consider as a begginer are which strategy BSS or SSS? What limits? Your Bankroll? And your tendancy to tilt. If you're playing BSS you'll find yourself in more tough decisions and will need extra time more often. As PokerRoad mentioned it's about comfort. How comfortable and confident are you at your current limit? How deep is your bankroll for your current limit? If you tend to tilt it's more dangerous to you and your bankroll if you have more tables open to tilt away your cash. Just build slowly. I started with 1, then 2, then I was up to 4 within 2 weeks. I've started 12 tabling now after 6 weeks of playing about 45-50k hands. If you want to play lots of tables you can look into software like tableninja.

Good luck