This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

BSS-Coaching for free

• Ardarandir
      Ardarandir
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I have to take an English test on the 5th of December ( IELTS), which contains section in which my speaking and listening skills in english are being tested. To train for those section I would like to give some private coaching to native english speakers.
      As to my references, I have played BSS NLSH up to Nl400 and can at least comfortably say that i beat NL200 ( not so sure about NL400 ;) ). Also i have played MTTs up to 215$ buy ins, but i never managed to get a sample size on those. Right now i am in a challenge with a friend and because of that i have been playing nl10 and nl25 on full tilt lately. So full tilt on those limits would be perfect since i already know something about the games, but any other site would be fine too.

Any takers?
  • 9 replies
    • Ardarandir
      Ardarandir
      Bronze
      maybe any good english speakers interested?
    • Becks777
      Becks777
      Black
      I speak english at home. I play NL100 SH on Ipoker.
      Skype Nick is el_presidente777. I wanted to play a Session later in the evening. Add me if u like.
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Bronze
      i started to play nl10 bss this week...i`m a medium english speaker if this helps you..( i can explain a situation..mb i don`t use everytime correct verbe tense)
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i have pretty good english (born and raised in canada). i would like to be coached at nl100 on fulltilt (BSS)
    • Ardarandir
      Ardarandir
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I will start with the good english speakers. But i will eventually come around to the rest too.

@fun101rockets your skype name?
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i dont have skype so maybe this is not for me
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hey I'm from Singapore. Im pretty proficient in English because it's my first language.

I am a NL100 SH/FR player at Stars (a bit of Ipoker/Fulltilt) and I'm looking to move up to NL200 once I get 50 buyins (should be by end of the month). I could use some sweating when I try NL200 SH again (got crushed when I played 2-3 tables without a HUD, lost $1100 in 10 hours)

MSN: galvin_bay@hotmail.com
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      hey,
      I would love some coaching on NL25 SH , I haven't got much experience (maybe 1000 hands) as I've been doing mostly shortstacking (up to nl200), but I'm considering the move. If you wouldn't find coaching a near beginner at BSS, then I'm very interested..

I have a degree in english literature, english is my first language, I tutor high school english, blah blah blah...

oh and I play on full tilt..
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I would love a coaching I play NL25 sh decent sample size... took some shots at NL50 which didn't go great so I am back to NL25sh on fulltilt. I have been speaking english all my life so I am sure I could help you out and in turn you help me :f_biggrin: , my skype is j.dosangh