BSS-Coaching for free

• Ardarandir
      Ardarandir
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I have to take an English test on the 5th of December ( IELTS), which contains section in which my speaking and listening skills in english are being tested. To train for those section I would like to give some private coaching to native english speakers.
      As to my references, I have played BSS NLSH up to Nl400 and can at least comfortably say that i beat NL200 ( not so sure about NL400 ;) ). Also i have played MTTs up to 215$ buy ins, but i never managed to get a sample size on those. Right now i am in a challenge with a friend and because of that i have been playing nl10 and nl25 on full tilt lately. So full tilt on those limits would be perfect since i already know something about the games, but any other site would be fine too.

Any takers?
  • 9 replies
    • Ardarandir
      Ardarandir
      Bronze
      maybe any good english speakers interested?
    • Becks777
      Becks777
      Black
      I speak english at home. I play NL100 SH on Ipoker.
      Skype Nick is el_presidente777. I wanted to play a Session later in the evening. Add me if u like.
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      i started to play nl10 bss this week...i`m a medium english speaker if this helps you..( i can explain a situation..mb i don`t use everytime correct verbe tense)
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i have pretty good english (born and raised in canada). i would like to be coached at nl100 on fulltilt (BSS)
    • Ardarandir
      Ardarandir
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I will start with the good english speakers. But i will eventually come around to the rest too.

@fun101rockets your skype name?
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i dont have skype so maybe this is not for me
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hey I'm from Singapore. Im pretty proficient in English because it's my first language.

I am a NL100 SH/FR player at Stars (a bit of Ipoker/Fulltilt) and I'm looking to move up to NL200 once I get 50 buyins (should be by end of the month). I could use some sweating when I try NL200 SH again (got crushed when I played 2-3 tables without a HUD, lost $1100 in 10 hours)

MSN: galvin_bay@hotmail.com
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      hey,
      I would love some coaching on NL25 SH , I haven't got much experience (maybe 1000 hands) as I've been doing mostly shortstacking (up to nl200), but I'm considering the move. If you wouldn't find coaching a near beginner at BSS, then I'm very interested..

I have a degree in english literature, english is my first language, I tutor high school english, blah blah blah...

oh and I play on full tilt..
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I would love a coaching I play NL25 sh decent sample size... took some shots at NL50 which didn't go great so I am back to NL25sh on fulltilt. I have been speaking english all my life so I am sure I could help you out and in turn you help me :f_biggrin: , my skype is j.dosangh