cannot pass quiz

• gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      Hi, this quiz seems a bit daunting, how can there only be one correct answer to each of the questions, it doesnt say if the players are passive, tight, or aggressive, every question is subjective and if you think there is only one answer then that means that everyone plays like robots, its pathetic in my opinion...
  • 34 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      By default all players in quiz are treated as uknown. Now just downgrade your pokerpro mindset to normal and you should pass the quiz in no time if you've read the according articles.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      The quiz is based on the basic articles. All the answers are in the articles don't over think it. The quiz is meant for begginers who have no idea about situational poker. The begginer strategies are ABC poker meant to give begginers a solid base to learn from. Just read the articles and the quiz is very easy. I'm guessing you're not new to poker. If you're new to online poker however, try to use the strategies. Anything more advanced than ABC poker will not work in micro limits. The players just don't know how to fold.

Cheers
    • gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      jumping through rings to make this site money doesnt really sit well with me pal, they get 100 dollars referal for every player, this quiz thing is just to convince people that online poker is skill when it is 90% luck these days, and please dont tell me that its skill, I'm in top 1% on pokerstars (dgwilym) so I know the score...
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      So why do you need pokerstrategy then...?
    • gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      free entertainment, enough said, but you must agree that its becoming harder to make money these days with all the calling stations out there who never know when they are beaten and hit the runner runners, but this site is a very cunning way to get more people to lose there hard earned cash.,,
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      nice, a top pro complaining about not being able to get $50..

oh btw i checked out dgwilym on the usual stat tracking sites. You rock!
    • gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      ok, whats the answer to this, early stage of tournie, middle position with AK... THE CORRECT ANSWER ON THIS SITE IS TO FOLD!!!! since when do you fold ak in middle pos after no raises??? funny
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      A top player that can't pass a simple quiz with the answers right in front of him.... lol
    • gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      well its hard to pick the wrong answers pal
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gwilym
      ok, whats the answer to this, early stage of tournie, middle position with AK... THE CORRECT ANSWER ON THIS SITE IS TO FOLD!!!! since when do you fold ak in middle pos after no raises??? funny
      ORLY?
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gwilym
      free entertainment, enough said, but you must agree that its becoming harder to make money these days with all the calling stations out there who never know when they are beaten and hit the runner runners, but this site is a very cunning way to get more people to lose there hard earned cash.,,
      Lol.

1. You should get this "free entertainment" only with rakeback on PS with SN elite (I presume top 1% has SNE) in one hour of play.

2. You're right. Just a quick look at the players blogs on this site confirms that almost all of us lost our hard earned cash by joining pokerstrategy. :)

3. Why bother. Really. You're obviously a much better than 99% here on pokerstrategy, so clearly you can't learn anything new and you're just wasting you're time with stupid quiz and writting on forum. :f_cool:

Good luck! :s_cool:
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i think this guy must be a troll sent by the ?+?=4 guys.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Now just downgrade your pokerpro mindset to normal and you should pass the quiz in no time if you've read the according articles.

Will you marry me, Berkstajger?
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      :D
    • gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      just goes to show the arrogance of poker players, small dicks, no brains, sheep, the quiz IS A fucking joke END OF, AND IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST YOU ARE A FUCKING FISH KUNT
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I wanted to answer, but if I did, I would be a fucking fish kunt.
    • gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      YES, and like in poker you have also taken the baite here, you little seed....
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Oh no, wait! What a mindfuck, I'm a fucking fish kunt now! :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry:
    • gwilym
      gwilym
      Bronze
      shouldnt you be busy grinding the 2c 4 c tables?6 months of poker strat and u still on 150 bankroll, please, get real .........