[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH 66 donkbet Turn ._.

• Gerv
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Button ($78.05)
      SB ($45.50)

BB ($64.85)
      Gerv (UTG) ($58.95)
      MP ($10)
      CO ($11.15)

Preflop: Gerv is UTG with 6, 6
      Gerv bets $1.75, 3 folds, SB calls $1.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($4) A, 7, 8 (2 players)
      SB checks, Gerv bets $2.50, SB calls $2.50

Turn: ($9) 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $4, Gerv folds

1* CBet against this guy? I was thinking about checking back but then decided to just go for it

2* I found this donkbet Turn ridiculously weak but I don't really know what the hell to do with it.. thoughts??
  • 2 replies
    • xnyk
      I would definitely cbet. There is an Ace! Would you cbet if you hold an ace? I guess so. So, represent that.
      And even CS can lay it down from time to time looking at the ace. And actually, he has 53% fold to cbet. This is IMO enough to cbet this flop.

On turn, I would be inclined to fold although I agree his donkbet seems weak. I think 66 is behind too often, but I may be wrong. Also I do not believe you can go to showdown cheaply:
      * calling turn, would you call river?
      * re-raising turn means to turn your hand into pure bluff. Only better hands will call, Not sure how many of his better hands will fold. Probably middle pair hands.

I think your line is correct.
    • Kaitz20
      these players would play straight forward and when they bet turn, they have hand that likely would bet/call and c/c river
      SO I think folding turn is better option
      And I like c-bet flop, since you take it down enough times to make c-bet profitable