Problem!

• MUki924
      MUki924
      Bronze
      Hy,

I have opened acc on Pacific and got 50$ starting capital. I didnt like softwear and lost all money.
      Now I want to make first deposit on pokerstars but also I want Pokerstrategy to keep track of my Pokerstrategy points. Is this possible? I dont want free starting capital again I just want to open new acc that will keep track of my play?

Best regards,
  • 6 replies
    • clarkie1989
      clarkie1989
      Bronze
      yes it is possible. go to the poker rooms link at the top of the page and follow the download instructions exactly. biggest things are dont forget to put in the bonus code and also your username at the top of the page.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Of course. You just have to use PS referral code when signing in. Everything is quite nicely explained under POKER ROOMS tab. :)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey MUki924,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

It is possible to receive PokerStrategy Points at PokerStars.
      But, you can't already have an existing account at the poker site you are applying for.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • MUki925
      MUki925
      Bronze
      Ok. Now Ive opened new acc, i passed the quize (just for fun :D ) and made first deposit on poker stars. I dont want 50$ again, because that would be multi I would just like Pokerstrategy to track my play. Is this possible or not? I would like to open new articles. Can I do anything about that problem?
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MUki925
      Ok. Now Ive opened new acc, i passed the quize (just for fun :D ) and made first deposit on poker stars. I dont want 50$ again, because that would be multi I would just like Pokerstrategy to track my play. Is this possible or not? I would like to open new articles. Can I do anything about that problem?
      You didn't have to make a new account on Pokerstrategy. Go into your other account (already registered) go to Poker Rooms, find PokerStars and enter your PokerStars username. But you have to sign up to PokerStars first (you have to not have made an account there already. And sign up with PokerStrategy's promotional code. Then you will be fine.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey MUki925,

This new account will more than likely be deleted. Please use your 1st account and sign up with Pokerstars or another Poker Platform that PokerStrategy.com offers.

Regards,

Kyle.