$25.22
      SB:
      $23.60
      BB:
      $16.46
      MP2:
      $31.98

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, Q.
      MP2 raises to $0.85, Hero raises to $3.00, CO calls $3.00, 3 folds, MP2 calls $2.15.

Flop: ($9.35) T, A, 6 (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $6.50, CO raises to $9.29(All-In), MP2 raises to $28.98(All-In), Hero folds.

Turn: ($54.12) 9 (0 players)
      MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($54.12) 3 (0 players)
      MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $25.14.

should i have called? i have no reason to suspect mp2 is bluffing. i'm sure to have CO beat but MP2's c/r could be at least 2pair.
  • 7 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I would say it's the right fold. The only way I could see you ahead here is if he had KQ of spades or AJ of spades and even then your still mathematically behind. Imo pretty easy fold. It would be a lot easier if you had stats though.
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      I would also have folded that one. check raising is a strong move! When he was raising first preflop I think he have maybe AK or a set of tens or something like that.
      But it´s not that easy, maybe he should 4-bet you with AK? He could also be on a weaker ace or a flushdraw.. but I would have folded anyway. Better safe then sorry..
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      i would fold here without stats. why not make these calls easy for yourself and use stats?
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      my pokertracker wasnt working when it started up for some reason. i always play with stats so its just a blip.

in case you wanted to know; small stack had AJ and mp2 had A5 WTF
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shortfuse
      my pokertracker wasnt working when it started up for some reason. i always play with stats so its just a blip.

Yeah stats could have told you that they were maniacs, too bad you didnt have them.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I am not often 3 betting an UTG raise with AQ but as played yes fold
    • buhhy
      buhhy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THeGaME23
      Originally posted by shortfuse

Yeah stats could have told you that they were maniacs, too bad you didnt have them.
      If stats is unavailable, just simply observing players can achieve the same if not better. I find I can get more precise reads by observing their play than by stats. Depending on the way they played before, I may have called. It's not inconceivable one of them pushed with a flush draw and the other had a weak ace.