Bonus - Psvip

• 3 replies
    • THeGaME23
      Originally posted by croata385
      I have for 2 days some money on my acount via AMEX payed and the Bonuscode: PSVIP brought me no Bonus.
      X( X( X(
      What bonus? Try to be more clear.
    • monkey0nfire
      u have to achieve so many FT-points before u unlock increments of the amount u originally deposited.

ie: for me i unlock $11.63 every ~230FT-points, as i deposited with $111.63.

check the FT FAQ's section on the forum here, the information really helps!
    • EagleStar88
      Hi croata385,

Moderators do not have access to your account details (for your own protection and security), so it is difficult for me to tell what the problem is. There are however 3x different ways that you set your Full Tilt account up and this affects the outcome as follows:

1. The code PSVIP cannot be used on any existing account you held prior to joining PokerStrategy. It is for newly created accounts only. Any existing account would have already benefited from a first deposit bonus when it was originally set up;
      2. If you set up your Full Tilt a/c by obtaining your $50 starting capital using PS150, then you are already benefiting from the matching $50 bonus and cannot also use PSVIP in addition to this;
      3. If neither of the above apply and you downloaded and created a new Full Tilt account using the PokerStrategy link and code PSVIP, but have failed to receive the matching bonus allocated to you yet, please contact Full Tilt's support team and confirm that you are a PokerStrategy member using the code PSVIP. Bonuses are shown via your Full Tilt Cashier under "Bonus Account".

Hope this helps, any problems, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,