quiz is so far removed from poker

• gwilym
      the quiz is a total joke, follow this strategy and you are sure to be doomed, or perhaps you will win about 5 dollars a week, so so much for the career in poker. The questions are ludicrous, you say they are abc poker, since when is folding AK abc poker, every novice pushes with ak no matter where they are in a tournie or where they are sat.
      It makes me cringe just thinking of the players who will actually believe in this pile of crap you have put together. think for one second about it, do you think that the person who put this together is a great player? then why would they waste there time trying to get rakes from muppets who they refer to sites when they could be playing high stakes and coining it themsleves. I would love to see durrrrrr, schwarz, obrestad to name a few take this quiz because I know for a fact they wouldnt answer as you say "correctly"
      POker is GAMBLING even if you have flopped the nuts and you're 5/1 on to win you still lose that 1 time, put it like this, put one bullet in a six chamber gun, spin it,russian roulette time, now you have the same odds, do you gamble?
      To sum up this site has been a waste of my time and it is solely to try and get more small stakes players signed up to the poker sites, who are in turn the only winners
  • 6 replies
    • Waiboy
      I take it you failed?

You have two options.

i. Suck it up, read the material, try to learn some reasoned, mathmatically sound strategy that is more than enough to see you right playing micro stakes poker. Then pass the easiest quiz you'll ever take, seeing as the answers are all given to you if you chose to read the articles properly.

ii. Don't attempt i. above. Don't get $50 free. Don't expand your knowledge base.

Your choice, but whether you want to accept it or not, the strategies you will recieve here will help you beat micro and low limit poker, at the vary least. There are too many examples of people who have taken the $50 and turned it into a nice income source.

Best of luck whichever option you choose.
    • buhhy
      Originally posted by gwilym

Anyways, yes poker is gambling of course, but it is almost pure skill over the long run. And of course, the top pros would have different opinions, most players cannot play on their level anyways, so your point is retarded. Russian roulette doesn't have comparable risk-reward; life for money is not the same as money for money.

I swear we're getting trolled hard here.
    • Berkstajger
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      I take it you failed?

You think? :f_o:
    • elhh82
      someone should check the quiz question about folding AK, if hes right there might be something wrong with the answers. If hes not right, then hes spreading lies and should be stopped.
    • One12ver
      Here we go again!
    • aceonetheriver
      maybe like this

U have AK in MP2 and early raise to 4BB and other guy shove all in, ur turn , u ?

A- Call

something like that ...