Elephant HUD on FT

• Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Hey all, I just decided to try out how elephant works on the tables, but I cant really understand why I cant move the HUD at each player where I want to. It is covering their $ and the raise they are doing. If anyone has a good HUD for me that would be very good too. I dont want many useless stats just the basics.
      Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Are you playing with a racetrack layout? There is an option to change the HUD in elephant to change it to a Racetrack layout.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lizocain
      Hey all, I just decided to try out how elephant works on the tables, but I cant really understand why I cant move the HUD at each player where I want to. It is covering their $ and the raise they are doing. If anyone has a good HUD for me that would be very good too. I dont want many useless stats just the basics.
      Thanks
      I had the same problem, a very simple fix:

In the Elephants imported black box that shows up on the screen (the one that has 1 and 2 in it, 1 for player stats and 2 for your stats) look for a settings tab (greyish) on or next to it and click it.

You will get a options menu that has an option to move positions, click the move positions tab and you will see on your Full Tilt window all the positions on the table have a little greyish box on them (in around the name). Click the box at the position you are sitting and presto job done.

Hope it helps