This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant HUD on FT

• Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Hey all, I just decided to try out how elephant works on the tables, but I cant really understand why I cant move the HUD at each player where I want to. It is covering their $ and the raise they are doing. If anyone has a good HUD for me that would be very good too. I dont want many useless stats just the basics.
      Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Are you playing with a racetrack layout? There is an option to change the HUD in elephant to change it to a Racetrack layout.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lizocain
      Hey all, I just decided to try out how elephant works on the tables, but I cant really understand why I cant move the HUD at each player where I want to. It is covering their $ and the raise they are doing. If anyone has a good HUD for me that would be very good too. I dont want many useless stats just the basics.
      Thanks
      I had the same problem, a very simple fix:

In the Elephants imported black box that shows up on the screen (the one that has 1 and 2 in it, 1 for player stats and 2 for your stats) look for a settings tab (greyish) on or next to it and click it.

You will get a options menu that has an option to move positions, click the move positions tab and you will see on your Full Tilt window all the positions on the table have a little greyish box on them (in around the name). Click the box at the position you are sitting and presto job done.

Hope it helps