[NL20-NL50] QTs as BB vs SB

• xnyk
      Known players:

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, T.
      3 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.5) 3, 5, 8 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.36, Hero calls $0.36.

Turn: ($1.22) K (2 players)
      SB bets $0.87, Hero raises to $2.13, SB calls $1.26.

River: ($5.48) 9 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.70, SB raises to $6.65, Hero calls $3.95.

Final Pot: $18.78.

No read on Villain.
      * I was thinking about raising preflop as I would do quite often with this hand. But I don't think it is big mistake to see flop without initiative but in position. Correct?

* I floated on flop, because I don't know what I would represent with a raise. I still have my FD and two overs.

* I decided to bluff raise K as a scare card, which is probably not that good. But it build the pot somehow for a case I hit the flush and gives me some clue about Villain hand. Correct?

* River played itself. Value betting my flush, kinda surprised when reraised, but calling to see his flush maybe :-) I do not think I can 4bet, because only better hands will call.

What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      I´d raise pf, since QTs is strong enough hand against limp and you take pot often down pf or postlfop
      I´d raise flop, since you can hold there any two card what you can raise for value and against random hand you have enough equity
      Raising turn is ok.
      Likely bet/call river is ok, although he can c/r also with lower flushes that he´d call shove