Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $38.87
      Hero:
      $25.88

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:diamond: , Q:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, 3 folds, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.10) J:diamond: , A:spade: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BB raises to $4.00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7.60

Should i fold?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can call once and then evaluate turn
      Some times you can get some free showdown and also players most of the times won´t c/r flop with Ax, so their range is a lot more to draws than made hands
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Some times you can get some free showdown and also players most of the times won´t c/r flop with Ax, so their range is a lot more to draws than made hands
      i do not agree
      this is scary board for AX with str8 and flush draws, so people will often raise Ax on this board as they will raise with JJJ and 444
      so i think fold is best in this spot couse ur very often behind and if he have something like KdTd or 5d3d/2d3d/5d2d is a coin flip with odds on his side
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheRebuz
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      i do not agree
      this is scary board for AX with str8 and flush draws, so people will often raise Ax on this board as they will raise with JJJ and 444
      so i think fold is best in this spot couse ur very often behind and if he have something like KdTd or 5d3d/2d3d/5d2d is a coin flip with odds on his side
      53, 32, 52 is not that likely hands bb could have there.
      It is ok to b/f if you think that player would also c/r that board with Ax but my own experience players would c/c this board with AQ, AT and lower Ax hands since they don´t want to play there for stacks, so most of the times they intend to c/c down