Help Me!

• kan00
      kan00
      Bronze
      I had a bankroll of just over a $1000 a month ago but now it is sitting at a measly $630 :( I got my bankroll to $1000 from $80 in my pokerstars account and the starting $50 in my Cake account playing MTT and cash games. I was making money easily using SSS on 0.10/0.25 but I moved up to 0.25/50 to get the the last $200. Once I got to $1000 I tried out 0.50/1 playing the same way wiht just slightly smaller raises. Chose to raise 3.5bb as opposed to 4bb. I have been unlucky on this buy and lost 2 buy ins. Ak to AQ and kk to A7 so I dropped to 0.25/50 again. However I continued losing on this limit until about $750.

Yesterday I had a day of poker cash games and MTT. My AA got cracked almsot everytime I had it by 74s, 78os etc KK was losing to A5os etc the list goes on. I even lost a $40 pot AA to QQ. Playing the MTT's and SNG's I was getting unlucky again. I have been analysing using Elephant but the money I have lost has been when i'm ahead. So it's not due to me being on tilt or playing badly! I don't even want to look at my sharkscope 'kan0' after my performance in poker yesterday :(

What shall I do now? I don't want to continue losing and I want to try and build my bankroll up again. I am thinking of playing $4 mtt's 2 at a a time or 4 tables on .10/25 just to slowly build it until I have more confidence. If not i'm thinking of giving poker a rest for a week or so. I'm starting to read the Poker Mindset but I think i'm pretty strong minded and don't go on tilt too much anyway.

Any suggestions?
  • 2 replies
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      To make you happy...

I was in ranking 6 last 13 players left / 2600 players registered, after
      5 hours playing, got my KK straight go all in. ( I guess this is my biggest accomplish ever on real money tournament until............)

The chips leader call with 22 and hit set on flop. How could he called that with 22, i still can't forget it even until now.

SO? i take rest a while, and will continue playing tomorow. I guess u better rest a while. You can't dodge BAD LUCK.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Justin37
      To make you happy...

I was in ranking 6 last 13 players left / 2600 players registered, after
      5 hours playing, got my KK straight go all in. ( I guess this is my biggest accomplish ever on real money tournament until............)

The chips leader call with 22 and hit set on flop. How could he called that with 22, i still can't forget it even until now.

SO? i take rest a while, and will continue playing tomorow. I guess u better rest a while. You can't dodge BAD LUCK.
      22? that's not bad. one time I went all-in preflop with KK and chip leader at the table called with 84o and won. so ye... there are morons out there.