SSS table selection question

• larsra
      larsra
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Just started playing SSS on NL10, and there are plenty of tables that meet the requirements.
      So my question is: When i pick my tables, would i be correct in assuming that i should pick tables with a high Players/Flop % ???
  • 6 replies
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      just make sure there is no more than 2 other SSS players. Really go out of your way to find ones with none and the players per flop won't matter so much. You should be happy to win blinds so seeing the flop shoudldn't be your concern, getting it in before is key.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Be aware though that many players who buyin for 20bb are not playing SSS. When you end up at tables with these players make a note of them. There's no reason to avoid them, only the real short stackers.
    • larsra
      larsra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shortfuse
      just make sure there is no more than 2 other SSS players. Really go out of your way to find ones with none and the players per flop won't matter so much. You should be happy to win blinds so seeing the flop shoudldn't be your concern, getting it in before is key.
      I have no problem finding tables with no more than 2 SSS players, and i am thinking that tables with high Players/Flop%=loose players will therefore be more likely to pay off my good hands.
      The Players/Flop is usually 20-40%, so wouldn't it be best to pick the tables with ~40% ?(
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by larsra
      Originally posted by shortfuse
      I have no problem finding tables with no more than 2 SSS players, and i am thinking that tables with high Players/Flop%=loose players will therefore be more likely to pay off my good hands.
      The Players/Flop is usually 20-40%, so wouldn't it be best to pick the tables with ~40% ?(
      if everyone is limping then thats great, just shove you hands preflop.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      just look for tables that are as loose as possible
    • larsra
      larsra
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answers :)