Account

• DrLightman
      DrLightman
      Bronze
      Of course not. I have a single account and support wrote it to me:

Dear DrLightman,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your TAF privileges have been locked for security reasons.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
      Filipe

I simply don;t understand why my TAF privileges have been locked. I refferd my friends honestly. Morover, I knowall of them (i have only 20 friends) and can provide pokerstrategy with any kind information or documents.

So, I don't want to be punished unfairly. If I'm guilty, I'm ready to be punished, but just tell me what I did incorectly.

Sincerely,
      Erekle Zurmukhtashvili
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DrLightman,

We are not able to help you within the forum. Moderators for example do not have access to your details for security reasons and to protect you.

Please contact support if you have any queries regarding your TAF account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      There is something wrong going on on pokerstrategy these days have a look to my post

No TAF payments since 7th of October?

on the same issue... I havent received a reply yet.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miguelirina
      There is something wrong going on on pokerstrategy these days have a look to my post

No TAF payments since 7th of October?

on the same issue... I havent received a reply yet.
      I cannot comment on any specific case for the reason I've already laid out above, however PokerStrategy always reserve the right to check TAF's are correct before payment and/or investigate any unusual activity on a TAF account.

I'm sure you will both be advised in due course when any such check has been completed.

Please just bear with them in the interim time.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DrLightman
      DrLightman
      Bronze
      my Tell A friend Privileges has been locked over 3 weeks. No one explains me why. No evidences, no explanations. I need answer on a simple question: Why??????

I have mentioned thousends of times that I'm ready to send every kind of information, including Bank account details. But, there is still no answer.

I'm very dissatisfied: If I violated rules, give me evidences. I've been referring my friends here, but now I'm telling all of them that this is a terrible site, which doesn't allow me touse what I deserve. That's unfair. ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      It will probably happen the same that it happened to me. They will lock your TAF account giving no evidences of what going on.

In my account since October I started to get tons of people registering and I didnt have a clue where they were coming from. Now they say it was due to some fraudulent activities and they lock your account. I dont even know if this move was made on purpose by pokerstrategy just to stop me from receiving the money.

Today after 2 years I had 1 player that reach the 5000 strategypoints and I can see the money there but I can not get it because of this stupid issue.

Dont expect details from security at pokerstrategy... they will defned themselves on the rules paragraph xyz...

And they simply dont reply to your emails anymore... sad.

Time to move on and promote poker sites directly.

Best regards,
      Miguel
    • DrLightman
      DrLightman
      Bronze
      Yes, you are right. I read about you. You have been referring friends for two years and accumulatedover 2K friends, but now strategy tells you that you are under investigation and locks youraccount without anyy explanation.That's simply unfair. Due to the mistakes of security team who were unable to opperate effectively in order to prevent fraud, we, fair members are treat unfairly. It's not correct decision. shame on you, pokerstrategy.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi DrLightman,

after checking your tickets, it seems that our customer support is still investigating your TAF account.

As EagleStar already mentioned, we can't discuss private matters on a public forum, so I'd recommend contactig my colleagues from CS again and asking for an update on the process.

Hadi
    • DrLightman
      DrLightman
      Bronze
      I'd recommend contactig my colleagues from CS again and asking for an update on the process.

Could you please tell me how to contact them? I've sent several e-mails to security@pokerstrategy.com but they don't respond.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey DrLightman,

You have followed the correct steps in contacting support if you have sent a ticket through here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Please be patient as support have to deal with a lot of tickets each day. They will contact you when they have more information on your issue.

Regards,

Kyle.