Just perfect downswing

• Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      -80BB in 200 hands.

I put maybe -20BB absolute tops because of bad calldowns. Otherwise I played with SHC and proper strategies.

I got decent cards trough the whole session... someone just either had better ones or managed to get them by the river.

At least I don't tilt.

AT LEAST I DON'T. Because I sure feel like tilting. X(
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Dont´t worry! An 80BB Downswing is quite normal. Every Pokerplayer knows this phenomenon. Its not easy to handle - I know! Just take a break, read some strategy articles (and maybe correct them :D ) or books, post hands in our sample hands forum and listen to our coachings.

Good luck!
      Puschkin81
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Been there...done that =)

Just wait until u start playing Short Handed and 80BB down in one day gets normal to you!
    • Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      I knew that this is normal... And I knew that my play wasn't really the main reason for this.

Such a big drop in such a short amount of hands just was a real punch in the gut.

I managed to climb 30BB back by playing another 200 hands after a little break, so that eased the pain a bit.

variance is a bitch.
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      just make sure your bankroll is big enough that it doesn't really "hurt" you. Much easier to play when you're not under any pressure of losing too much.