This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Table Ninja FT

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi

I'm currently playing NL25 basic SSS. I'm playing 12 tables max, and 10 tables very comfortably. How much does a program like tableninja help? Will 16 tabling be manageable for a begginer like me?

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      If you are playing on fulltilt then table ninja for fulltilt is free at the moment.
      It helps a great deal while multi tabling, you will wonder how you managed without it
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hey thanks for the heads up, I had no idea it was free. Just set it up. Seems really good so far.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      If you are playing on fulltilt then table ninja for fulltilt is free at the moment.
      It helps a great deal while multi tabling, you will wonder how you managed without it
      Disclaimer: a question from a guy too lazy do download TN and find it out by himself.

There is a special version of TN just for FTP or can I get it for free as some sort of promotion? :)

I'm only 4 tabling max, but I would just like to improve my overall efficiency. My 19" LCD is too small to fit 4 tables in it and free tableninja is a bit cheaper than 22" LCD. :D