This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello PS!

• Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Bronze
      Hey everyone. I'm somewhat of a noob to online poker, I find this site extremely useful, I followed the exact playing tips found in the "SNG: Sit and Go Tournaments $6 Session Review" by Chenny8888 and I came in 2nd and 3rd haha. Pretty helpful if you ask me! So I'd like to thank everyone involved in the creation of this site.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Abhorrence & Welcome to the community,

Thank you for your kind words, I'm sure Chenny8888 will be delighted that members are finding his videos useful and they are just a small part of a vast strategy & educational section here on PokerStrategy.

Take your time to browse all of the strategy guides, videos and other material and if you get the chance, I can strongly recommend the free live coaching sessions available to you too.

Combined with a friendly community forum, I think you will like it here and it's good to see you becoming active already.

Wishing you every continued success and enjoyment in your poker,

Best regards,

Bart