How much does it take to become extended member at neteller??

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello,

I registered on Neteller on Oct. 28th, and the same day I sent to idocs@... my passport and a bank statement with my adress. I didn't receive any answers, so I talked with their support via chat, and was told to send my documentation again. So I did it on Nov. 7th and still no answers. Should I wait more or ask support again??

I was also wondering how much does the Neteller prepaid credit card take to arrive after you ask for it??
  • 4 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I too am trying to get my account extended so I can ask for their mastercard. I sent in the exact documents they asked for and got a reply somewhere around 48h later, which I feel is quick enough (can always be quicker neteller!).

The documents I provided were insufficient, although they were perfectly what they asked for on the site. After hearing around I found out the Neteller support can be slow at times and really punctual. Everyone agreed tho that it was for the best, as their security measures are quite fraudproof. All I can hope for is that I get to extended asap, so I can start buying candy with my neteller card!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      I was also wondering how much does the Neteller prepaid credit card take to arrive after you ask for it??
      Only a phone call with 3 questions...
      Your email.
      Your answer to secret code.
      + Another one... Don't remember what it was.

That's it.
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      same happened to me, had toresend becoz docs failed to get thru 4 sum reason, sent it again and have had no response (did this about a month ago) so gave up.

But i guess ill just call them sounds a hell of a lot easier, thanks coreysteel.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      it was really easy for me. took like a week and got my card 2 weeks after.