This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How much does it take to become extended member at neteller??

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello,

I registered on Neteller on Oct. 28th, and the same day I sent to idocs@... my passport and a bank statement with my adress. I didn't receive any answers, so I talked with their support via chat, and was told to send my documentation again. So I did it on Nov. 7th and still no answers. Should I wait more or ask support again??

I was also wondering how much does the Neteller prepaid credit card take to arrive after you ask for it??
  • 4 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I too am trying to get my account extended so I can ask for their mastercard. I sent in the exact documents they asked for and got a reply somewhere around 48h later, which I feel is quick enough (can always be quicker neteller!).

The documents I provided were insufficient, although they were perfectly what they asked for on the site. After hearing around I found out the Neteller support can be slow at times and really punctual. Everyone agreed tho that it was for the best, as their security measures are quite fraudproof. All I can hope for is that I get to extended asap, so I can start buying candy with my neteller card!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Volrath89
      I was also wondering how much does the Neteller prepaid credit card take to arrive after you ask for it??
      Only a phone call with 3 questions...
      Your email.
      Your answer to secret code.
      + Another one... Don't remember what it was.

That's it.
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      same happened to me, had toresend becoz docs failed to get thru 4 sum reason, sent it again and have had no response (did this about a month ago) so gave up.

But i guess ill just call them sounds a hell of a lot easier, thanks coreysteel.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      it was really easy for me. took like a week and got my card 2 weeks after.