Pt3 Hud

• jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi

My HUD only displays VP/PR/AF unless i use the pop up stats. How do I display more stats in the HUD? If I change anything in the "configure HUD" it just changes stats in the pop up. I'm only running the trial right now.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Hi,

1) Open the hud, on the group tab highlight "player stats".

2) Click on the stats button, here it should show in the right hand column the stats you currently see at the table.

3) On the left column are the available stats for use on your hud, to add any of these double click on the relevant stat, the same to remove them from the right column.

4) Above the left column is a tab labelled "special", you can use these to seperate your stats onto different lines.

5) On the right column once you have selected your stats highlight each one individually and enter text to tell you what your stats stand for (optional) into the prefix box underneath your stats.

Have a play, load a table and see what they look like. To move stats on the table hold down your right mouse button and drag the stats to the right place. Then usually at the top of the table will be a poker tracker icon, click on this and then "save layout" so in future your hud will load in the right position.

Hope this helps and good luck at the poker tables!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      PokerTracker has excellent and extensive documentation. (Almost 10 times that of the nearest competitor.) They also have a support system and forums that are monitored 18-20 hours a day.

PokerTracker 3 Manual: Basic Hud
      PokerTracker 3 Manual: Advanced Hud
      PokerTracker 3 Manual: Index
      PokerTracker 3 Support: Forums
      PokerTracker 3 Support: Ticket System
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Thanks guys. I'm not sure why it didn't work for me last night. I was obviously doing something wrong. Won't be doing these things after being up for 22 hours anymore.

Cheers