Just wondering

• devilishkid
      devilishkid
      Basic
      My account has passed the quiz and i've sent my id proof.. and i also registered to a poker site with the bonus code provided by PokerStrategy.... the point is that i haven't recieved the balance yet , my poker account will be credited even if i did this before recieveing the balance?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi devilishkid & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Congrats on passing the quiz and thanks for sending in the ID. Please keep an eye on your emails and the support tickets (link below) just in case support need clarification on any aspect. Assuming they don't and you pass the ID check ok, your starting capital should follow shortly, typically within a couple of days, maybe sooner.

In the interim time, why not browse the site a little, we have lots of great strategy, media and coaching sessions available. More will become available to you shortly after you start playing and have achieved Bronze status.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • devilishkid
      devilishkid
      Basic
      But there are already 2 days passed and i haven't recieved any confirmation.... is that ok?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by devilishkid
      But there are already 2 days passed and i haven't recieved any confirmation.... is that ok?
      Hi devilishkid,

Yes, they do get extremely busy on occasions, especially over weekends, but don't worry. Support will contact you if there's a problem or they need additional information.

Best regards,

Bart