This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 ATs

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Party Poker $50 No Limit Hold'em - 2 players - View hand 369596
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

Hero (BTN/SB): $59.07
      BB: $71.08

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN/SB with A :diamond: T :diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.50, BB raises to $5, Hero calls $3.50

Flop: ($10.00) Q :diamond: 3 :heart: 5 :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB calls $6

Turn: ($22.00) Q :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($22.00) A :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $21, Hero calls $21

I know it's a heads-up hand but it was a SH table and I'm not quite sure my opponent was able to adapt to that. Playing on the 6-players table he played quite loose (like 25/30 and two-digit 3bet) but seemed to look like he knew what he was doing.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if this was 1st hand in hu then I´d likely turn my hand into bluff on the turn and b/f to 11$ folding out likely AK/AJ and he maybe also c/f any pp lower than QQ that he c/c flop.
      river is interesting, since I don´t think he is really valuebetting that big weaker hand than AK, but the way he played his hand I think call is reasonable, since he might also turn somehow his middle pp into bluff or maybe valuebetting weaker Ax hands that way
      Since you called pf don´t think you should fold to one bet on the river especially since you hold top pair