$65.22
      MP3:
      $49.25
      CO:
      $49.18
      BU:
      $53.03

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.50, CO calls $2.00.

Flop: ($5.25) 6, T, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, CO raises to $7.87, Hero calls $4.37.

Turn: ($20.99) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $38.81(All-In), Hero calls $38.81.

River: ($98.61) K (0 players)
      Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $59.8.

Decided to call flop with intention to c/r turn , because I expect to only get action by Tx if I 4 bet flop so I wanted draw/pp to value themself but then he overshoved turn and wasnt sure what to do . Fold there ?
  • 4 replies
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      reraise flop to 18$ OOP and ur decision is much easier, as played u show so much weaknes and u got to call that shove (but u never know where u r when u call)
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

tough one.
      I guess it's way ahead/way behind on flop, because I don't expect him to get crazy with FD on paired board.
      So call on flop is fine. On turn it looks like a bluff, or he's turning his KQs or QJs into a (semi-)bluff.
      I guess I'd call it too, just to get an impression what the hell he plays like that. But keep in mind: it could be easily Tx...
      A fold is also very possible and I wouldn't blame you.

Let's see what the judges think.

Best regards,
      Anin
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      Originally posted by AninIII
      Hi,

tough one.
      I guess it's way ahead/way behind on flop, because I don't expect him to get crazy with FD on paired board.
      So call on flop is fine. On turn it looks like a bluff, or he's turning his KQs or QJs into a (semi-)bluff.
      I guess I'd call it too, just to get an impression what the hell he plays like that. But keep in mind: it could be easily Tx...

Best regards,
      Anin
      on that board i'll reraise with flush draw any pockets, AK, AQ, JQ, KQ, as i might do vs smart agresiv oponent with boat TX so he can think that i'm reraising light and stack him

SO WITH AA u got to 4 bet it there IMO
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheRebuz
      Originally posted by AninIII
      Hi,

tough one.

Best regards,
      Anin
      on that board i'll reraise with flush draw any pockets, AK, AQ, JQ, KQ, as i might do vs smart agresiv oponent with boat TX so he can think that i'm reraising light and stack him

SO WITH AA u got to 4 bet it there IMO
      Just different playing styles
      Yo think he is raising there with bluff and therefore would 3-bet as a bluff which you balance 3-betting also with overpairs and draws.
      I personally don´t think players are bluffing there very often and likely they hold draw which they might shove over 3-bet or Tx, sometimes some pp-s which they want to know where they at.
      So I also like c/c flop and evaluating on the turn.
      I should need some info against player. He may easily be on scared money and shoving turn to protect his hand, if he is aggressive then I think it is more draw than made hand and I´d call.
      Against unknown fold seems better, since unknowns won´t shove very often over potsize with draws.