$113.40
      BB(Hero):
      $51.50
      MP2:
      $48.25
      MP3:
      $66.75

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $1.75, 3 folds, Hero raises to $5.00, MP3 calls $3.25.

Flop: ($10.25) K, Q, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $8.00, Hero calls $8.00.

Turn: ($26.25) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($26.25) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $20.00, Hero calls $20.00.

Final Pot: $66.25.

Flop I decided to c/c because I really don`t see any worse ever calling there but maybe he`s gonna try to bluff me around. After turn goes c-c and i check again river I talked myself into calling even tho not much worse that can bet there except bluffs. Better line ?
  • 8 replies
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      free tip: in my eyes u got big leak my frend, u r way too pasiv with made hands OOP and ur giving up inciative hoping that people will bluf bet after u check and when they bet ur scared that they got u beat and they are not blufing u ?( with that play ur giving up inciative, giving up pots that u'll take it down, letting people control u and out draw u cheaply, and puting ur self in tough spot with no reason.

#1 this is good flop to Cbet
      #2 u strong hand
      #3 u can Cbet or u can check/raise there NEVER EVER check/call there (vs agresiv i prefer c/r vs pasiv Cbet vs unknown Cbet)
      #4 8$ bet on flop :s_biggrin: ->is free money no way he have Q there and beting that big on that flop, if he do have Q he will shove when u check/raise him, so c/r to 20$ and take that pot down
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Well I just don`t see the point in cbetting here. If he has 99-JJ he isn`t calling there so no money gained by cbet and if he has Qx / KK / AA I`m beat anyway. C/R I`m isolating myself vs a better range because only better hands will continue and anyway except something like AJ he only has 2 outs if he`s behind. The mistake I think I made here was not b/f river for about 1/2 pot.
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      Well I just don`t see the point in cbetting here. If he has 99-JJ he isn`t calling there so no money gained by cbet and if he has Qx / KK / AA I`m beat anyway. C/R I`m isolating myself vs a better range because only better hands will continue and anyway except something like AJ he only has 2 outs if he`s behind. The mistake I think I made here was not b/f river for about 1/2 pot.
      yea, i agree 99-jj will very rarely call u there, nether will 55-88 call u there JT might fold 2 and u'll get isolate vs Qx or Kx

ur geting the picture piece by piece
      now couple more piece

he wont just call u preflop with AA-KK IP 90%++ time (so forget about them) ur facing AK, KQ, QQ, AQ, KJs,QJs, JTs or PP

99-jj will 60%+ of time check behind,
      55-88 will check behind 80% of time,
      JT...... u got to gues this 1

U R BETING FOR VALUE AND A LITTLE PROTECTION FROM POCKETS and JT

couse u have big hand and u got to make a value bet

the point is that this is good flop for Cbeting u might bet with weak hand u might bet with monster there so if u have 99 there and u 3 bet pre and guy calls u with JJ and flops came KQQ and u bet into him what do u think would he call with JJ???
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Well I`m not gonna cbet 100% there 99 either especially in 3bet pot as I don`t cbet 100% nuts or hands like this. I will from time to time c/c or c/r deppending on how the table was playing and my feel about the hand.

And why do you think he is only calling like 10% AA/KK IP there. I see a lot of opponents trapping with AA/KK IP. Basically only hand I get value from is KJs here and there are only 8 combinations left out there and out of those he might bet if I check to him from time to time so I`m only sometimes losing some value.

However I`m gaining some from those 40% he isnt checking back 99-JJ and those 20% he isnt checking back 55-88.
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      Originally posted by BogdanDin7
      Flop I decided to c/c because I really don`t see any worse ever calling there but maybe he`s gonna try to bluff me around. After turn goes c-c and i check again river I talked myself into calling even tho not much worse that can bet there except bluffs. Better line ?
      english is not my native lang. but I think that u r saying that u were thinking to fold on river??? or u were thinking to raise???
      imo when u check for bluf induce and u people bet u got to call, or u dont???

now be honest what hapens???

u pay him off his AQ, KQ, KK, QQ or he suck u out with 99, JT???
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I said I think it was a mistake was not b/f river. After that I was not sure what to do because he is so rarely bluffing there that I`m not sure if I get the odds to call.
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      u r funny guy
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I prefer a lot c/c hands that isn´t that strong in 3-bet pots, like JJ-88 on that board. Then I don´t mind turning them into bluff catchers, since it is hard to get value with these hands
      Here I think you should go with your hand, you might get sometimes raise with draw or if villain happens to hold KJ/KT, he isn´t really going to fold your fliop and turn bets and sometimes also call river.
      So although most of the times you take pot down on the flop or turn I think better line is to bet/shove flop or if you reach on the turn then b/c or maybe c/rai.
      It sucks if he happens to have Q, but consider how aggressive today's games are, you shouldn´t fold that strong hand on paired board.