How long do I have to deposit?

• Turbulentus
      Turbulentus
      Bronze
      Hi, I have not done so well with my starting capitol.

I do not wish to deposit to Full Tilt Yet.

How long do I have before I have to deposit sometrhing in order to not
      lose my rakeback deal?

So yes I have received my $50 on Full Tilt. And YEs It is gone.

So now If I wait say 5 months and then deposit will I still get rakeback?
      The Faq says it is 120 days for first deposit bonus so I know if I wait
      5 months no first deposit bonus but what about rakeback will I still get it
      if I wait that long to deposit?

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Turbulentus,

I'm not very familiar with FTP rakeback but I searched in the FAQ for an answer for you :)

Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by monkey0nfire
      Just a question just to clarify when I deposit using the PSVIP 100% up to $600 bonus..

Say I deposit $100, do I get rackback every week per usual, then when I unlock the bonus increments do they affect the total rakeback for that week only? or for the whole time I am achieving the %100 bonus on my $100

Hope that question makes some sense!

Cheers
      Hi monkeyOnfire,

As far as I understand it, the following will occur:
      1. When you deposit, it is likely a small (but unknown) deduction from your Net Earned Rake will be made to help cover Full Tilt's incurred costs;
      2. You might get a small rakeback payment in the first week if you don't clear any bonus in that week;
      3. As soon as you start to clear the bonus increments however, the amount cleared will be deducted from your Net Earned Rake balance (probably sending it into a negative value temporarily);
      4. As soon as your Net Earned Rake balance is back into positive territory, you should start to receive a rakeback payment;

Remember that:
      (a) The Bonus amount is deducted from Net Earned Rake, not Rakeback. Your actual rakeback will be reduced by an amount equal to 27% of the bonus amount.
      (b) The Net Earned Rake balance lasts permanently, so you have to clear all/any deductions before receiving rakeback.
      (c) Whilst the Net Earned Rake is in a negative balance, you will not be charged, the value will just be carried over until you have cleared it and return to positive balance.

Hmmm think that covers your question, but feel free to shout if you'd like any further information or clarification on any point ;)

Best regards,

Bart

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Turbulentus
      Turbulentus
      Bronze
      Thank you for trying but I do not think you understood my question.

Is there a time limit between me receiving my $50 and me making my
      first actual deposit of money before my account is not tracked or I do
      not get rakeback anymore?

So I Join Full Tilt through PokerStrategy, get the $50 from PokerStrategy,
      Lose it, and then do not play on Full Tilt for a few months and I never
      deposit my own money, but in a few months I wish to deposit my own money.

Am I still tracked and getting rakeback if this happens?
    • bernie0303
      bernie0303
      Bronze
      dont think so.
      u received the 50$ from ps.com, so this is the deposit. u are tracked -> u get rakeback -> everything's fine :)
    • Turbulentus
      Turbulentus
      Bronze
      Can someone official please verify this information?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Turbulentus,

Like Bernie0303 said, everything will be fine if you deposit into your tracked account.

Of course there is a period of which you have to earn a certain amount of points to clear your bonus, but depositing your own money is not a problem.

You will still be tracked by PokerStrategy and you will still receive rakeback :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bernie0303
      u received the 50$ from ps.com, so this is the deposit. u are tracked -> u get rakeback -> everything's fine :)
      Hey Turbulentus,

bernie is correct. You have to deposit into your Full Tilt account within 120 days of first setting it up to receive and retain the tracking and rakeback.

The $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy IS however counted as a deposit so you don't need to deposit your own funds, unless of course you would like to.

Best regards and good luck on Full Tilt,

Bart