Earning points

• levs
      Morning, been playing on party poker for my starting capital but earnign points is a drag... want to know which poker site is more better or easier to earn poker points...

Been told full tilt is the better and easier to earn...
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello levs,

Here you can find out all about the requirements for strategy points at different sites --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy-points/

Hope this helps!

Good luck and best regards,

• Zemnieks11
      Whell then 888.com is the most profitable for SP and pokerstars are less profitable then!
    • EagleStar88
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      Whell then 888.com is the most profitable for SP and pokerstars are less profitable then!
      On paper perhaps yes, but don't forget that there will be lots of other facts to take into consideration. e.g.

* player/traffic volumes on the platform

* what % rake/tournament fees are charged on your particular limits

* are you able to comfortably multi-table the software (if this applies to you)

* what additional bonus/player points/freerolls/VIP benefits each site has.

Lots to consider when choosing a poker site, not just how many PokerStrategy points you will get for each hand you play.

In answer to OP, if your finding Partypoker a drag, then the only sites with any real greater volume than Party would really be PokerStars or Full Tilt.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

• levs
      cool.... thx for the answer.... and also get points for each poker clients... meaning

if i get 300 party points.. is it more easier to earn points another poker site... with the same equivalent? or it depends on the rake setup for each site?

reason for asking this... my friend plays on full tilt got the starting capital.... we play around the same hrs... but he clearing his bonus way faster on full tilt than what i am doing on party poker.... playing 0.02/ 0.04 no limit and somtimes one level higher ( we both play on)I have 288 party points.

Is this just mind over matter? or earning points on party poker is slower....