This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Fr Aa.

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($28.50)
      MP ($63.30)
      CO ($11.25)
      Hero (Button) ($53.60)
      SB ($24.75)
      BB ($104.95)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
      2 folds, MP bets $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4, 1 fold, MP calls $3

Flop: ($8.75) 8, 6, 7 (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $7, MP raises to $14, Hero raises to $49.60 (All-In), MP calls $35.60

Turn: ($107.95) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($107.95) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $107.95

He minraises preflop and calls 3bet OOP. How about the 3bet sizing??

He is one of those fish multitabling "regulars" not fish by not strong either.

He check/minraises me... i dont see myself folding on such a flop?.. If i give him 66,77,88,99,KK its like a flip.

If we put in some straight combinations its getting worse but we can also give him more overpairs.. Overall quite close i guess... But shall i fold to every check/minraise?=)
  • 7 replies
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Black
      If u give him 66,77,88,ur very big underdog if u give him 99 is a flip, if u give him KK ur WA so if he is multi tabling regular i dont see him min raise u with worse hand that 2 pairs and , even if he have some combo draw like J :spade: 9 :spade: /9 :spade: 8 :spade: /J :spade: T :spade: / 98 ur 50/50
      so ur almoust never a favorite here and thats why I think that u should fold in this spot
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      you dont see him raising with worse than two pair?

Hmmm.. Why couldnt he play JJ-KK the same way?
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Black
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      you dont see him raising with worse than two pair?

Hmmm.. Why couldnt he play JJ-KK the same way?
      couse he min raise OOP but of course he might play jj-kk that way, but with ur reads i dont think so
      if he is mt.reg. and he does this moves with JJ-KK oop on that board can u please tell me his name and site u play??

what did he had??
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Well I said he is fish "regular" =) I play on Cake poker now. Situation on Cake poker is like on every table 7-8 of 9 ppl are multitablers who chase rakeback.
      Sometimes its hard to win a stack without cooler with them, since they are not that spewy, but they make lot of mistakes.
      Even fishes and maniacs multitable on Cake :D But not that often.. They are mostly weak players..

Hmm dont wanna post results before the statement of judge =)
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Black
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      Hmm dont wanna post results before the statement of judge =)
      ok but please post them later and give me his name :s_evil:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      bad board for aces, but consider that he can hold there any draw or 55/99 then I would also shove against min-raise.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      thx =) he had set obviously =)