Clearing the FDB - how hard?

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Hi there.

Im thinking about moving to Pacific. I would be glad if anyone could tell me...

Hows the traffic on pacific? Enough tables lest say NL50-NL100? Iv heard its mainly SH.

The second part of the FDB is released at once, only if you manage to earn those 3000 bonus points? Is that possible at NL50?

Thanks for any info =)
  • 3 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      as I told u, dont be silly :)
      really only if u want to play SH then it shouold be heaven without any bonuses

or some big tourneys and there is even super FORUM league there but u arent tourney player

FR sux there ....
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      as I told u, dont be silly :)
      really only if u want to play SH then it shouold be heaven without any bonuses

or some big tourneys and there is even super FORUM league there but u arent tourney player

FR sux there ....
      =) Well i dont mind SH, i was planning to switch anyway sooner or later.. =)

But i might wait for NL100 to go to Pacific if it would be impossible to clear the bonus on NL50, hope you understand =)
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      SH is dreamland there but I played it nly up to NL25. Tables have more than 50% avg VPIP.

Software bonuses and Vip club sucks though, but at least they are trying to update their software lately.