This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$100 profit at Party NL10

• Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze

Thought I'd better get in with a quick brag-post before the next downswing kicks in and steals my thunder. I made $100 at NL10 with the SSS...yippeeeee.

Amongst these hands it is interesting to note that there are four 10-BuyIn downswings and two 5000 hand break-even stretches. I am currently running at about 3.3 PTBB/100.

I've played a lot of one-table poker before signing with PS but I was never able to multi-table. Thanks to the SSS I can now play six-tables without too much trouble. Hopefully I will be able to transfer my apparent prowess to the BSS one day.
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Congratulations! Nice job!

But Im sorry that I have to say that your winrate of 3.3 PTBB/100 doesnt mean anything because you only played 15k hands. Post a graph again after you have played 100k hands and we can talk about your winrate (although even then there will be a statistical error) ;)

But I hope that you will be as successful with the BSS as you have been so far with the SSS! :D