$5.60
      BB:
      $16.95
      UTG2:
      $14.65
      MP1:
      $5.25

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.50, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.40.

Flop: ($1.15) 8, A, 9 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1.15) 4 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.50, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.15.

Did I make a good fold? I think so, because I know the rigged PS software and I was sure my opponent had the ace. Btw next hand I had KK again on other table and my opponent had AA so thank you very much for ruining my bankroll due to SSS, these 2 situations arent the only ones, there are more hands I lose with starting hand chart of SSS than I win. Should I thank you or your partner pokerstars who you have deal with how to extract as much money as possible from normal people??? And the most interesting thing is that when I almost ruin my bankroll (thanks to SSS and rigged PS software) I always get back some money and I do more than double up, I get happy that things turn around but suddenly BAM!!!, my bankroll is gone again. (I am not beginner, I know what I do and I keep your handcharts strictly!!!)
  • 2 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hi maxiking,

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with SSS, it can be extremely swingy at times. Be sure that the strategy works though, you just have to learn it well and play enough hands to see good results, profit comes in the long run.

You should c-bet this flop about $0.7. Remember to always make your continuation bets when you are heads up on the flop, you'll take down many pots this way, even when you don't hit the board.

Good luck!
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey maxiking02,

first welcome to the SSS forum and congratulations on your first post!

I'm sorry to hear about your losses, but I can guarantee you that if you will keep playing and improving your game the nice results will come sooner or later regardless how "rigged" poker platforms are. One thing you have to consider is that many players, also low/micro limit ones are improving daily and sometimes just playing basic SSS isn't enough to make profit, so you will have to first learn the basics very well and then expand your play to more advanced when you reach higher status and get access to new material on Pokerstrategy.com.

About the hand, you have to continuation bet the flop to 2/3 of the pot, which is 0.70$, because if you don't do so you give opponent a chance to bluff you out of the pot even without an Ace in his hole cards. So, just c-bet 0.70$ and give up if opponent shows resistance.

And keep posting as many hands as you can on the forum and we'll try to help you find any leaks or help you optimize your play.

Regards,
      burek2000