Hello

• 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Eric & welcome to PokerStrategy,

I'm really liking your approach to poker. What has happened in the past has been and gone, but starting off from scratch with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn is a great start.

I too used to lose a little bit here and there before joining PokerStrategy, but it (and the lovely members here) have given me a whole new outlook and I've manged to turn my game around into a nice regular profit.

Cannot recommend highly enough the reading and understanding of the strategy guides. More will be released and available to you as soon as you get Bronze status (when you start playing on your tracked account).

Also make full use of the forums here, including the free live coaching and sample hands boards. They all held to fine tune your game and plug any leaks you may have had in the past.

Follow a sensible BRM (Bankroll management) and grind your bankroll up slowly is the best way in my experience to acheive a long term gain and more enjoyment from your game.

Good luck my friend and best regards,

Bart
    • Ganjae
      Ganjae
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi Eric & welcome to PokerStrategy,

I'm really liking your approach to poker. What has happened in the past has been and gone, but starting off from scratch with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn is a great start.

I too used to lose a little bit here and there before joining PokerStrategy, but it (and the lovely members here) have given me a whole new outlook and I've manged to turn my game around into a nice regular profit.

Cannot recommend highly enough the reading and understanding of the strategy guides. More will be released and available to you as soon as you get Bronze status (when you start playing on your tracked account).

Also make full use of the forums here, including the free live coaching and sample hands boards. They all held to fine tune your game and plug any leaks you may have had in the past.

Follow a sensible BRM (Bankroll management) and grind your bankroll up slowly is the best way in my experience to acheive a long term gain and more enjoyment from your game.

Good luck my friend and best regards,

Bart
      Thanks a lot, yeah whats past is past.. I'd be sure to check out all the strategies to help improve my game.. I learned a lot about my game this morning and have already improved a little bit :)