pass the quiz - no money...

• alivillaqaz
      alivillaqaz
      Bronze
      heelo, i have no complaint at all ,just i want to know if there are some trouble with my account.
      i want to play!!!

can you please give me some idea of when i will have the money in my account?

best regards...

ali
  • 10 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Alivillaqaz!

You should have received an email because we need an ID-Check from you. Please check your emails (also the spam-folder).

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • alivillaqaz
      alivillaqaz
      Bronze
      yess sorry, i was checking another email box..... sorry

i sent to you today my picss...

best regards..

ali
    • AAdmit
      AAdmit
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a problem understanding the steps i have to do to get the bonus...I have to have an account on Titan poker or on Parti Poker to get that bonus? because at my profile you ask for Titan account name,and sreen name and if I have an acount there and if i played there the last 30 days(I didn t play). I don t understand if I can get the bonus on Titan too, or is just for Party Poker.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You have to decide whether you want to get the Bonus on Titan Poker or on Party Poker. It is your choice. You cannot get the $50+$100 Bonus on both, Titan Poker and Party Poker. After you have passed the quiz, the first $50 will be transferred to your account.

Good luck!
      Puschkin81
    • AAdmit
      AAdmit
      Bronze
      I have just passed the quiz now and I saw that is wrote there that I will get the bonus in 48 h. When I completed my profile I wrote my name account and sceern name only for Titan Poker. I want to know if my 50$ bonus will be released in my Titan Poker account or I shoud do anything else to get it???!!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      First of all: Congratulations that you passed the quiz! :)

If you have chosen Titan Poker, the money will be transferred within 48-72 hours to your Titan Poker account. You do not have to do anything else.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • DoMakeSayThink
      DoMakeSayThink
      Bronze
      I am concerned with this service PokerStrategy provides. I am okay waiting weeks and not getting the money after passing the quiz, but to say 48 hrs.......then you coverting it into 48hrs-72hrs.....and now it has been 144hrs and still counting.......i dunno what to say. That is poor representation of terms. Some might saying BS. I alos wrote a ticket almost 30 hrs ago aboput it, and still no response. I am cool waiting, but not when someone feeds me lies. Do you care to help anwser?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi DoMakeSayThink!

I talked to our support-team and they told me that they already informed you about the fact that it will take more time. There are some problems with the transfers to Titan Poker. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Edit: Titan Poker is checking every account which means that it can take up to one week until we can transfer the money!

We are sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • DoMakeSayThink
      DoMakeSayThink
      Bronze
      thanks for the reply. No problemo. Tell them to take 2 weeks if they need. Just wanted to know the stance. Hey, do you work for Pokerstategy?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Yes he's the head admin of the english community. ;) (My boss ^^)