This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Gotta love Freerolls

• Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      From rags to riches..

Got 10 dollars from a bankroll builder freeroll.
      Played a 1$ 1k GTD tournament at partypoker , got runner up and 96 dollars .
      Next day went to a 10K GTD tournament in partypoker 9$ buy in .
      And got runnner up ! Winning 1500 dollars .

PS! How can i upload a picture . Would want to upload a picture of the win and the sick beat i got in heads up .
  • 5 replies
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      lol nice br management.
      btw dexter is awesome
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Busto in 5, 4, 3, 2.......

Well done on your winnings though =)
    • Dexterrrr
      Dexterrrr
      Bronze
      thx, but my BR management wasnt really the point i felt that i could win my game is so on atm like 5 cashes and 2 final tables in the last 2 days . Now im gonna use BR management and playing smart. Mostly tournaments not cash , sitngos a little and we shall see where the road takes me . Allready one 50$ in a SNG :) .

You think im gonna bust my BR lol ? :D
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dexterrrr
      thx, but my BR management wasnt really the point i felt that i could win my game is so on atm like 5 cashes and 2 final tables in the last 2 days . Now im gonna use BR management and playing smart. Mostly tournaments not cash , sitngos a little and we shall see where the road takes me . Allready one 50$ in a SNG :) .

You think im gonna bust my BR lol ? :D
      LOL, only if you dont start using BRM ;) But as you say you're going to start using it so no. :]
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      first of all: no u don't

and gratz man :D