id

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi deanb908,

Please forward your ID to the following email:

They would simply need a photo or scan (both sides) of an ID such as a passport or drivers licence in addition to proof of your address/residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill).

If you can ensure that the photos/scans are set to high quality, so that the details on the ID (e.g. name/address/date of birth etc) are clearly readable for our support staff.

What might also be useful is a photo of you holding these documents next to your face too, as I know that this has been requested on occasions. This bit isn't compulsory at the moment, but might save time later if they do ask for it.

Further information:

Best regards,

Bart
    • snjeska
      snjeska
      Bronze
      hello :)

what about me ? i passed the quiz and requested starting capital on cake poker, however noone has asked me for id check, no emails no nothing, i passed quiz 3 days ago but still nothing.

do they alwais ask for id check or i should just wait and maybe recive capital without it ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by snjeska
      hello :)

what about me ? i passed the quiz and requested starting capital on cake poker, however noone has asked me for id check, no emails no nothing, i passed quiz 3 days ago but still nothing.

do they alwais ask for id check or i should just wait and maybe recive capital without it ?
      Hi snjeska and welcome to the community,

I think the ID check is still a random requirement at the moment, however it is becoming increasingly necessary.

It wouldn't hurt to forward your documents as above too as it may speed the process up a little.

I can't check the status of your starting capital I'm afraid. Due to security reasons and to protect your personal data, moderators do not have access to your account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • summer8
      summer8
      Bronze
      Hi

I got starting capital on my account without reciving any email or beeing asked to do id check.
      Is that a mistake or should i return money?
      Is there any deadline in which i should send required documents?
      Problem is that found out about deposit and started to play.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey summer8,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

ID checks are at random and not all players receive a request for an ID check.

You should be fine to play :) Goodluck.

Regards,

Kyle.