This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

id

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi deanb908,

Please forward your ID to the following email:

They would simply need a photo or scan (both sides) of an ID such as a passport or drivers licence in addition to proof of your address/residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill).

If you can ensure that the photos/scans are set to high quality, so that the details on the ID (e.g. name/address/date of birth etc) are clearly readable for our support staff.

What might also be useful is a photo of you holding these documents next to your face too, as I know that this has been requested on occasions. This bit isn't compulsory at the moment, but might save time later if they do ask for it.

Further information:

Best regards,

Bart
    • snjeska
      snjeska
      Bronze
      hello :)

what about me ? i passed the quiz and requested starting capital on cake poker, however noone has asked me for id check, no emails no nothing, i passed quiz 3 days ago but still nothing.

do they alwais ask for id check or i should just wait and maybe recive capital without it ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by snjeska
      hello :)

what about me ? i passed the quiz and requested starting capital on cake poker, however noone has asked me for id check, no emails no nothing, i passed quiz 3 days ago but still nothing.

do they alwais ask for id check or i should just wait and maybe recive capital without it ?
      Hi snjeska and welcome to the community,

I think the ID check is still a random requirement at the moment, however it is becoming increasingly necessary.

It wouldn't hurt to forward your documents as above too as it may speed the process up a little.

I can't check the status of your starting capital I'm afraid. Due to security reasons and to protect your personal data, moderators do not have access to your account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • summer8
      summer8
      Bronze
      Hi

I got starting capital on my account without reciving any email or beeing asked to do id check.
      Is that a mistake or should i return money?
      Is there any deadline in which i should send required documents?
      Problem is that found out about deposit and started to play.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey summer8,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

ID checks are at random and not all players receive a request for an ID check.

You should be fine to play :) Goodluck.

Regards,

Kyle.