Best site to play overall ?

• Chippolata
      Chippolata
      Bronze
      I know this question can sounds pretty stupid with all the reviews on poker site out there but i am more looking into feedback from experienced pokerstrategy members...

For some days now i have been playing on Cake Poker.

I am a bit annoyed with the hand history format, even if, thanks to JuiceQuadre i have found a nice little public license tool which perform some analysis on my cake poker hands... (http://sharpstats.ucoz.com/)

I noticed that the rake is pretty heavy on the result.

the 33% rakeback indeed helps but i wonder if there is not some better deal out there ?

Your thought on the matter are welcome. :f_love:
  • 9 replies
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      what limits/ how many tables?
    • Chippolata
      Chippolata
      Bronze
      Well i just started off so actually i am playing SSS NL10 on usually 4 tables as i cant fit more on my laptop...

I will bring my new uber overclocked desktop with my brand new radeon HD 5870 and my 24" monitor home today so i will be able to play 8 i guess. :f_biggrin:

I am planning on sticking to this strategy until i hopefully reach enough capital to switch to BSS as i see a lot of people saying that it is better overall.

As of now, as a beginner playing SSS NL10 should i stick to cake or look for somewhere else ?

I also have to say that i have registered a bunch of account on a lot of site before finding pokerstrategy hence my choices are limited.

On a side note, I barely used those accounts for a week as an average and none of those are verified account (no ID document sent)
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      i think stars is the best overall, most traffic, best soft, best support, most rakeback if u put enough volume, etc. no strategy points if u already have an account though :/
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chippolata
      On a side note, I barely used those accounts for a week as an average and none of those are verified account (no ID document sent)
      Did you give them your name or were they play money accounts? If they were play money you might be able to get away with starting a new acocunt.

IMO best sites are Full Tilt and Poker Stars, I think low limit I would go FT because you get RB and there is plenty of traffic, once you move up limits Stars becomes better for traffic and the rakeback for high volume players is better than FT. Also, I found these two to have the best software but that's a personal choice. Also, there is a reason these two sites are the leaders in the industry. :)
    • Chippolata
      Chippolata
      Bronze
      Originally posted by randomdonk
      i think stars is the best overall, most traffic, best soft, best support, most rakeback if u put enough volume, etc. no strategy points if u already have an account though :/
      Maybe i should just open a new one ?

I have not been using this account for month, I used it for like a week maximum, I dont even remember my user name there lol.

Plus it is not a verified account.

Therefore I could maybe just create a new one and register it with poker strategy code ?

Anyway i will only play there if i can do it, therefore i don't see a lot of difference for the poker site.

Any thought about it is welcome.
    • Chippolata
      Chippolata
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      Did you give them your name or were they play money accounts? If they were play money you might be able to get away with starting a new acocunt.
      Actually yes i gave them my name and made one deposit.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Actually yes i gave them my name and made one deposit.
      Yeah I doubt you will get away with it then, if you create a new account they will usually close the new one and leave you with the old one... I'd say the system would notice if there were two players with the same name, address, ip adress, etc.
    • Chippolata
      Chippolata
      Bronze
      Yeah I doubt you will get away with it then, if you create a new account they will usually close the new one and leave you with the old one... I'd say the system would notice if there were two players with the same name, address, ip adress, etc.
      I will probably stick with cake poker then :f_mad:

Anyone should post the rake difference altogether including rakeback between pokerstars and cakepoker ?

Thanks.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Full-Tilt. They spoil you wrotten with bonus's! Plus you get rakeback, faster software means more hands per hour than pokerstars, also the grahics are nicer on full tilt.