Extra Present from PokerStrategy.com: Another $50 starting capital!

• s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      Just got this email from the nice admin @ pokerstrategy.

"You have been a member of PokerStrategy.com for some time now and are already an experienced poker player. You have therefore been chosen to form part of an exclusive 'test group' that will receive a second starting capital of $50 at Full Tilt Poker. "

One question, does this offer entitle me to rakeback? I've been playing for a year now and have been waiting to join ftp with a decent roll and the chance to earn rakeback. If this offer doesn't cover the backing of the rake it probably isnt worth it in the long run.

kind regards

S1n
  • 9 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      if you sign up through pokerstrategy I would assume you are getting rakeback.. they give it to you no matter what method you use (starting capital or bonus)
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      thanks KPK,

I thought as much. However I'll wait for the nod from admin, just to be sure. Lol once that accounts created theres no going back. getting it re-tracked would be a total mare

thanks again m8
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi s1ndr0me,

KidPokerskid is absolutely right, all PokerStrategy tracked accounts would receive rakeback as long as you download from the link provided and use the code stated to make your account.

Congrats and see you soon on Full Tilt.

Best regards,

Bart
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      Cheers EagleStar,

Thats just what I wanted to hear. I'll be setting up after work.

Excellent.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      Wow,

Money deposited by Pokerstragey within 12 hours. can't argue with that. Anyone else had this offer?

thanks again, PS

S1n
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      My friend passed the quiz 10 days ago and still hasnt recieved any money. No ID check or nothing, he's still waiting? This is his 1st starting capital.
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      No not this time but i've allready had two extra startin capitals so I'm not gonna complain.One at Mansion and the other at Pacific.
      Long live Pokerstrategy :s_love:
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      @ DarkNeo1
      Yeah I was surprised to recieve it. I've still got some of the 1st $50 left in titan after i got it about a year ago, just use it as play money when running bad/tilting. playing nano stakes SnG's to ride out the storm.

I wonder what factors trigger the extra cash? Super pleased though as I can now start working my way up the pokerstrategy ladder.

@HollyMichelle
      Your friend should probably open a support ticket and of course check his spam folder
    • jblomgren321
      jblomgren321
      Bronze
      I signed up about this second bonus and something is wrong, still no answer from support team.
      Any one else had problems?