Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25.35
      CO:
      $25.86

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:spade: , K:diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.00, CO raises to $3.00, 3 folds, Hero calls $2.00.

Flop: ($6.35) Q:diamond: , 2:spade: , T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.02, CO raises to $11.32, Hero raises to $22.35 (All-In), CO calls $11.03.

Turn: ($51.05) J:spade:
      River: ($51.05) 3:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $51.05

I know I made a mistake with the math here, just wanted to check if my thinking is right

After villains flop raise I put him on KK or AA (I think he would have called with QQ)
      I gave myself 10 outs hence ~40% equity, and although I had odds to call his raise it would have committed about 40% of my stack so I decided to shove. (I forgot to discount the outs I knew he had blocked)

obv. I won the hand and my read was correct but think I played it horribly, even if I hit half of my outs I am drawing dead.
  • 2 replies
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      Originally posted by delete461

I know I made a mistake with the math here, just wanted to check if my thinking is right

After villains flop raise I put him on KK or AA (I think he would have called with QQ)
      I gave myself 10 outs hence ~40% equity, and although I had odds to call his raise it would have committed about 40% of my stack so I decided to shove. (I forgot to discount the outs I knew he had blocked)

obv. I won the hand and my read was correct but think I played it horribly, even if I hit half of my outs I am drawing dead.
      legend
      red : WTF
      green: ur right

#1 only 4 outs
      #2 with ur reads c/c flop, c/f turn i J dont came
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think he meant to say that he didn´t put him on AA/KK
      against loose aggressive villain who can sometimes bluff there I like your play
      You have too much equity and sometimes villain is bluffing that you can shove flop profitable