SB ($50.62)
      BB ($36.51)
      UTG ($39.80) 32/26, 19 hands
      UTG+1 ($10.45)
      CO ($44.35)
      Hero ($80.60)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $1.20, fold, fold, Hero calls $1.20, fold, fold

It'd been just 19 hands, but the villain looked quite aggressive. I wasn't sure if AQ justified a 3bet, so I just called in position in hope of dominating AJ or lower, which would've probably otherwise folded.

FLOP ($3) 2:diamond: A:spade: 5:club:

UTG bets $1.60, Hero raises to $4.80, UTG calls $3.20

The dream had come true, and I decided to raise the c-bet: he'd unlikely pay off more with trash, but I could increase my profit from AJ-.

TURN ($12.60) 2:diamond: A:spade: 5:club: Q:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $8.80, UTG raises to $24, Hero folds

His check/raise (practically push) looked very much like a set to me. I doubted he would've played like this with TPTK or a draw, therefore chose to fold.

How would you've played?
  • 2 replies
    • TheRebuz
      first that deap i'll 3 bet preflop IP too see how strong he think he is
      as played il raise to 4.60$ on flop
      i dont think that he have set there on flop, why he will raise u tu 24$??? on turn i'm shoving with mine top 2 pairs if he had set, nh sir, but i have 4 more outs to redraw (asuming that he have 22,55 if he have aa or qq ur dead but there only 2 hands left A :club: A:heart: ,Q :spade: Q :diamond: and i dont think he have that) i dont think he have set there I put him on A :heart: 5 :heart: , A :heart: 2 :heart: , (and very nice monster hand monster draw) A :club: 2 :club: ,
    • Kaitz20
      call pf is fine
      I prefer calling instead of raising on dry boards, but if you want to get all-in then raise is also ok.
      turn you can´t b/f with top two pair
      He´d play AK the same as set, so you have to go with your hand and I´d expect you´re ahead most of the times