PSVIP300 bonus and VIP Summit Club

• 11 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by dlrec
      Anyone knows if it's possible to enroll to the VIP Summit Club to get the boost on the Summit points and trade them for cash, while clearing the 300$ bonus?
      Yes
    • dlrec
      dlrec
      Bronze
      So the points earned with the boost (200%, 300%, etc) are used to clear the bonus, and then i can use them to get cashbak.

That looks like a good deal.

Thanks.
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      I think you clear the bonus without the boost. Either way, the bonus is very easy to clear, and most likely you'll get it all in the first month, before you'll reach any VIP level and boost of points.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I joined Everest this weekend and I am sure I will not clear bonus to the end of th smonth becaus emy seassions HAVE to last 300hnads the most and then I ahve to w8 to start another seassion (SSS now) so u can reach any tier to the end of this month and then next month put some volume nadu will get boost to points (not to bonus though) and at the end trade those summit points for smth .... its really neat
    • dlrec
      dlrec
      Bronze
      I've read the VIP club rules, and it says that the points earned from the boost do not count to the bonus and do not count towards the tier definition, so you're right.
      Im my first session, played 530hands and got 41points, so i hope to get to Camp I by the end of the month.
      I got an e-mail from Everest, and the boost to Camp I seems to have changed to 500%, so even easier to get the points traded for cash.

Since you get points, even if you fold preflop, i think you could go to some lower limits tables and play a couple of them until you can rejoin the ones you left.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I've read the VIP club rules, and it says that the points earned from the boost do not count to the bonus and do not count towards the tier definition, so you're right.
      Im my first session, played 530hands and got 41points, so i hope to get to Camp I by the end of the month.
      I got an e-mail from Everest, and the boost to Camp I seems to have changed to 500%, so even easier to get the points traded for cash.

Since you get points, even if you fold preflop, i think you could go to some lower limits tables and play a couple of them until you can rejoin the ones you left.
      that would work but I owuld hav e to play BSS because SSS is too swingy on lower limtis and I dont like that, I like steady growth .... but I will porb try it

GL reaching Tier1, I would lvoe to reach it as well :)
    • dlrec
      dlrec
      Bronze
      A steady growth and without variance...

Thanks, hope it runs well for you too.
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      I am in Camp II and I only get 400% boost. Didn't receive any letter, I doubt they would lower requirements that much.
    • dlrec
      dlrec
      Bronze
      This is what i got in the mail. News from Everest

It's different from what's written in the site. I'm waiting for a reply from support to clear this.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      hmm, I didnt get any email from Everest so far, jsut when I asked support I got quick resposne

and I joined Summit club this weekend .... wondering what s ur email mean, I think they have similar system about half a year ago when ti was liek that it is in ur email but now it is like it is written in Lobby and their page
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      those are the old levels, the new levels are like what are shown on the site now.