Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $24,02
      Hero:
      $25,25

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.68 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:club: , A:spade:
      UTG1 calls $0,25, 4 folds, Hero raises to $1,25, 3 folds, UTG1 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,85) A:heart: , A:diamond: , T:spade: (2 players)
      UTG1 checks, Hero bets $2,00, UTG1 raises to $4,00, Hero calls $2,00.

Turn: ($10,85) K:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG1 bets $6,66, Hero raises to $20,00 (All-In), UTG1 calls $12,11 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($48,39) T:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $48,39

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a full-house, aces full of tens (Jc As)
      UTG1 shows four of a kind, tens (Th Tc)

UTG1 wins with four of a kind, tens (Th Tc)

Should I give up on the turn? I really knew he had tens, what else would he be betting on.. But I have a big downswing so I just didn't want to admit that I got another fkn setup. :f_mad: (U know that feeling guys, right?)

So the questions are:

1) Could you lay it down?
      2) Since I'm tilted and I really couldn't fold, is it possible to make him lay it down? which is what I at least tried... But I don't think so, just a couple of hands beats him.
      3) Stop playing for a while? - i think hell yes!
  • 2 replies
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      sick

PF I cant put him on AK couse imo he will raise PF, imo same goes for AQ so he might have Axs, KQs or PP there.
      on flop giving this range only 2 hands are beter than urs, AT, TT, so if he had them he will have my stack too. NEVER EVER I'M FOLDING THIS with that line PF and just 100BB deep
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you can´t fold your hand
      although player is tight and he has sometimes there TT, he could maybe also make some moves on low pp-s or maybe have weaker Ax hands
      99 is imo too small sample to lay down your hand and even if he has TT, you have 7 outs to win the hand, so I likely also shove turn

He won´t fold there boat and if you´re feeling that you´re not playing great then take break from poker and come back when you´re ready to crush the tables