Question

    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2009 Posts: 398
      I played 2 satellites to mini FTOPS events today and won both of them. They didn't give out T$ they gave out FTP amount buy ins. My question is if I unregister from these events will it clear my $100 bonus account? (as long as I have enough FTP to clear)
  • 7 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.11.2008 Posts: 725
      I think there was a thread about this before and I think they said Yes but cant proove it myself .... u can surely find it though in hisotry if u would like to , maybe under osme Bonus Q or smth thread
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2009 Posts: 398
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      I think there was a thread about this before and I think they said Yes but cant proove it myself .... u can surely find it though in hisotry if u would like to , maybe under osme Bonus Q or smth thread
      Yeah I remember that too. I want to be 100% positive though because I don't want the FTP I want $. And if not i'd rather play in the tournaments.
    • fuzzygoggle
      fuzzygoggle
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.06.2009 Posts: 60
      no only ftps earned through rake are counted this is also why happy hour points dont count
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2009 Posts: 398
      Originally posted by fuzzygoggle
      no only ftps earned through rake are counted this is also why happy hour points dont count
      Are you 100% sure, someone said that it did count.
    • fuzzygoggle
      fuzzygoggle
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.06.2009 Posts: 60
      sorry im positive if you unregister it will be the same as buying ftps from the academy so you will get the ftps but no bonus will be earned

      if you want to be sure unregister and if it doesnt change your bonus you can always reregister for the tournament
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.10.2009 Posts: 398
      Originally posted by fuzzygoggle
      sorry im positive if you unregister it will be the same as buying ftps from the academy so you will get the ftps but no bonus will be earned

      if you want to be sure unregister and if it doesnt change your bonus you can always reregister for the tournament
      Yeah thats what I did and yeah no bonus. Oh well the tournaments are good (Mini FTOPS events) so i'll just play in them.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Joined: 17.10.2008 Posts: 1,107
      i will spend a ridiculous amount of points for mini ftops

      well worth it