Why an account has been disabled?

• Falco84
      Hi, I wanted to ask you admins, why the acoount DarkoMacca has been disabled. He passed the quiz even sent the copy of the ID.

His account was disabled without any mail notification and no warning.

I'm writing on his behalf and since he is my first TAF I think that I and he deserve an explanation. I hope that this problem will be resolved and we can get him on board.

Thank you.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Falco84,

PokerStrategy reserve the right to refuse membership as stated in the terms and conditions. It is usually where the member doesn't meet the criteria as laid out in the application for entry or fails the ID check etc, but can be one of a number of reasons.

They do not have to provide a reason and would never provide one to anyone other than the person applying themselves due to data protection reasons.

Your friend can ask customer support for further details should he/she wish, and would be able to do this themselves even with a deactivated account, however as stated above, detailed reasons are only given out at the discretion of customer support and they are not obliged to.

I hope this doesn't put you off of the TAF scheme which can be an excellent way to build up a bankroll and wish you well with your future referrals.

Best regards,

• Hadi
      Hi Falco84,

as EagleStar88 pointed out, your friend should get in contact with our Customer Support directly. As all personal data is treated confidential, I can't discuss this topic any further publicly, so it's best if you tell your friend to get in touch with my colleagues from CS in order to resolve this issue.