Refer A Friend x2?????

• noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      Is it possible to refer a friend through pokerstrategy, and then use the refer-a-friend on full tilt so that i get pokerstrategy tell-a-friend money and full tilt's bonus for referring someone to the site?
  • 4 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      What do you think? :D

(the answer is correct :tongue: )
    • bernie0303
      bernie0303
      Bronze
      i heard that there might be problems with refer-a-friend on fulltilt, and being tracked over ps.
      it is possible, that ur friend isnt tracked on ps, than he won't get strategypoints, and u don't receive the TAF-money.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi noclaninator,

As the others have already indicated, you are only able to claim just 1x refer a friend bonus for each friend.

If you were to use Full Tilt's own referral, you would not be entitled to any TAF payout from PokerStrategy, your friend would not earnt PokerStrategy points and might not gain rakeback (Full Tilt don't always provide it direct, you generally have to ask/no guarantee).

Of course if you were to use your PokerStrategy TAF link, you would receive up to $100 for your yourself per friend and your friend would be tracked (for points) and receive rakeback.

Hope this helps. Best regards,

Bart
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      About TAF program.

Can you clarify the conditions of releasing the cash to my account when any of my refered friends are making the desired strategy points?

thank you,