SSS problem

• painterman007
      painterman007
      Bronze
      I just moved up from NL5 to NL10 and im loosing really fast...
      (11,5bb/100h down)

Can someone help me find out why?

need help fast,
      Thanks!
  • 7 replies
    • painterman007
      painterman007
      Bronze
      anyone?

I can post hand histories, but i dont know which to post...
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      play bss
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Have you changed how you're playing since switching to NL10? Most players at NL10 can't fold mediocre hands. Don't even bother trying any moves, ABC poker is still far more advanced than anything these guys can comprehend. Just play according to the SHC and bet for value, no more no less. I think NL10 is actually that simple. Just build your bankroll and move up to NL25 or switch to BSS if you want to play postflop.

Good luck
    • painterman007
      painterman007
      Bronze
      Seems to me like they are more able to fold to my bets at NL10, and im often behind even when going all in with KK preflop, but i guess that might be some bad luck
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      If you lose with KK it's unlucky. I know I'm not good enough to get away with KK preflop. If you are finding players who can get away from hands at NL10 you need to select better tables. Make notes of fish, keep a list and search for them when you begin a session. Real big fish who like lots of action can turn a table into a madhouse. Just find them and cash in.

Good luck.
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Please, post sample size, poker is swingy. Downswings can go for weeks and thousands and thousands of hands. Look @ some of our hi-end players graphs, sometimes they are brake-even(RB and bonuses) or in red becase of month long downswing.

PS: jonnyquest congrats with GOLD man!
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slowshow
      Please, post sample size, poker is swingy. Downswings can go for weeks and thousands and thousands of hands. Look @ some of our hi-end players graphs, sometimes they are brake-even(RB and bonuses) or in red becase of month long downswing.

PS: jonnyquest congrats with GOLD man!
      Hey slowshow.

Thanks! I just got back from a ski trip in Whistler and looks like my downswing is over, I think a few days away from poker really helped too. TableNinja has made gold status possible for me. It gives me so much more time to think.

To OP - I think step 1 for you is getting PT3 or HEM. You can ask whats wrong but it's really obvious most of the time when you can see your mistakes.

Cheers