This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Reload bonus details

• Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      I just got a pretty standard reload offer for a newbie like me.

15%, up to 100$.
      Release conditions = 8 * bonus in PP's

Let's say I deposit 100$.

Bonus would be 15$, release conditions 8*15 = 120 PP

Questions regarding this:

Does my Queen status multiplier work in here too?

What's the time limit in these? The offer expires in 12.7.07, but the bonus itself probably has a different date, right?

Will PartyPoker eat me if I cashout my 100$ after I've cleared the bonus?
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Gaichuke!

1. I think your Queen-multiplier won´t work here. Only the basic PPs count for clearing a bonus.

2. I dont know if there is a time limit. I dont think so, but maybe it is better if you ask the support of PartyPoker about it (support@partypoker.com)

3. PartyPoker will definitely not eat you if you cash out after you have cleared your bonus. :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      They will rape you with fees though to withdraw :D like $1 or 2$ so that might affect how much you want to relaod with.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      1. Are you sure that this isn't multiplied? So I have to play 1k hands instead of 100? Weak :/

2. Should be 7 days after deposit.
    • Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      If there's time limit (I found confirmation in a poker site review that Queen etc. multipliers don't count here), then I won't reload.

Without multiplier, I would have to play over 3000 hands and I sure as hell can't do that in 7 days.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gaichuke
      If there's time limit (I found confirmation in a poker site review that Queen etc. multipliers don't count here), then I won't reload.

Without multiplier, I would have to play over 3000 hands and I sure as hell can't do that in 7 days.
      You can then deposit less. just that much that you are sure to reach within the week. This way you get at least a bit of a bonus. :)