Reload bonus details

• Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      I just got a pretty standard reload offer for a newbie like me.

15%, up to 100$.
      Release conditions = 8 * bonus in PP's

Let's say I deposit 100$.

Bonus would be 15$, release conditions 8*15 = 120 PP

Questions regarding this:

Does my Queen status multiplier work in here too?

What's the time limit in these? The offer expires in 12.7.07, but the bonus itself probably has a different date, right?

Will PartyPoker eat me if I cashout my 100$ after I've cleared the bonus?
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Gaichuke!

1. I think your Queen-multiplier won´t work here. Only the basic PPs count for clearing a bonus.

2. I dont know if there is a time limit. I dont think so, but maybe it is better if you ask the support of PartyPoker about it (support@partypoker.com)

3. PartyPoker will definitely not eat you if you cash out after you have cleared your bonus. :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      They will rape you with fees though to withdraw :D like $1 or 2$ so that might affect how much you want to relaod with.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      1. Are you sure that this isn't multiplied? So I have to play 1k hands instead of 100? Weak :/

2. Should be 7 days after deposit.
    • Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      If there's time limit (I found confirmation in a poker site review that Queen etc. multipliers don't count here), then I won't reload.

Without multiplier, I would have to play over 3000 hands and I sure as hell can't do that in 7 days.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gaichuke
      If there's time limit (I found confirmation in a poker site review that Queen etc. multipliers don't count here), then I won't reload.

Without multiplier, I would have to play over 3000 hands and I sure as hell can't do that in 7 days.
      You can then deposit less. just that much that you are sure to reach within the week. This way you get at least a bit of a bonus. :)