Printing articles.

• Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      At the top of each article, there is a button to print it, but I don't want to print it at home because it would cost me much more.
      What would be the easier way to save the articles (besides ctrl+c, ctrl+v), so I can put them into an USB stick and go print them at a shop? (would cost me 1/6th of what it would cost at home)
  • 3 replies
    • AkselZ
      AkselZ
      Bronze
      Hmmm, I was also hoping that a friend with a higher status could save the advanced articles and mail them to me, but eventually had to go with the copy/paste solution... :)
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      I did all aticles by ctrl+c - ctrl+v ;) .. didnt take so much time as you would guess ..+ The time you save by having da articles in hand (+being able to touch da paper also improves your learning) and not readding them on da website + not getting distracted by other possibilities that internet offers (I usually read 1 ps article and 4 sport articles and played 2 flash games.. not rly +EV) saves so much time that it deffinitely worths it;)
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      @AkselZ

Not about articles I can't read, also because implementing gold/platinum strategies at NL10 would probably not reach the desired effect.

@GooRukYONG

I agree with you, having them on paper is so better to learn. Can't stay focused over one hour reading at a website =x