NL200 QTo TP

• HannesNL
      I pretty much donkbet A lot, vs him 63% in 100 hands or so.
      He suckout out on me with his OESD vs my trips.

Flopdonk-call is pretty std.

Turn is a quite marginal call, but I think he could make a stand versus my high frequency donkbetting.

River sucksz

$1/$2 No Limit Holdem
      2 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by

SB ($283.70)
      Hero ($299.50)

Pre-Flop: ($3, 2 players) Hero is BB Q:heart: 10:spade:
      SB raises to $6, Hero calls $4

Flop: 3:club: 7:diamond: Q:spade: ($12, 2 players)
      Hero bets $8, SB raises to $24, Hero calls $16

Turn: 6:club: ($60, 2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $42, HERO????? calls

River: A:heart: ($144, 2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $211.70HERO?????

• 3 replies
    • PokerRoad
      Ok firstly i'm just wondering why you were donk betn him on so many flops is it some type of counter strat against his style.

Also I take it if you are donk betn him a ton on flops then you are balanced (i.e betn your draws,air and made hands the same)
      The next thing is if you are donk betn alot of flops (what was your line of thought when you made tpwk otf) Did you bet too induce a raise & if this was your thinking then when he raised the flop surly a turn c/r makes more sence as a line you would take ...(by calling again have you kinda undereppd your hand and now must call it off if he jams the river as his range will contain alot more bluffs in it now due to ur tricky line
      Obv once the A hits the river then you can find a fold to the jam But I think you put urself in a tough spot throughout the hand mabey because of the high donk bet % ... now ur in a spot where you dont know if he is reacting to ur donk bet agg or has a hand he is betn for value
    • Computerized
      Yea, as said, you put yourself in a shitty spot. You should have some decent reads on him thus far, like how often he's raising your donkbets and with what, how aggro he is in general, etc. to make your decision. People do do stupid stuff against donkbets, so don't be surprised to see complete air here sometimes.
    • TimothyVdp1
      river's a fold
      he doesn't think you're folding given your line against his strong line