Greetings

• Sazchu
      Sazchu
      Bronze
      Greetings PokerStrategy.com, I'm Sazchu from Iceland.

Just waiting for the ID check to go through *crosses fingers* I think i first played poker online some two years ago but never really played with any serious intent, but now the time is different and am looking forward to improving my pokergame following the guidelines here.

The spark returned with force when i noticed that PokerStrategy.com is sponsoring the coming TSL and after looking over the site it has only grown by seeing the available learning material and seeing how the community is.

I'll be starting at FL, having never played that before but that to me seems more sensible than NL at my level, I'm not gonna drag this post on too much so I'll end it with a Hi.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Sazchu & welcome to the community,

We have a small but very friendly band of members from Iceland and I'm sure they will be delighted to see you join. You can make contact with fellow nationals in the following community thread.

The community as a whole is very international with members from right across the world, all with a common love of poker, I just know that you will feel right at home here.

The starting capital shouldn't take too long to come through, just keep an eye on your email and any support tickets (link follows), in case our customer support team get in touch asking for anything else/further ID information etc.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Sazchu
      Sazchu
      Bronze
      Thank you Bart, I'll be sure to check out the other Icelandic members of the site always fun seeing fellow Icelanders somewhere in the big world.