Everest Poker.

• kjmrc
      kjmrc
      Bronze
      Hello, I passed the quiz, chose Everest Poker room, and registered a new account. But i totally forgot to insert the bonuscode while registrating.. Now I won't get the 50$ starting capital?
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello kjmrc,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

I would advise that you contact Everest support and explain the problem, providing the bonus code and also contact our (PokerStrategy) support by writing them a ticket explaining the problem. If the Poker room say it is too late, then you will have to pick a new site.

Good lukc and best regards,

-Jack
    • kjmrc
      kjmrc
      Bronze
      When I downloaded the Everest poker soft, after passing the quiz, did I had to insert some bonus code while registrating, or the bonus code is only if i want the first deposit bonus??
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again kjmrc,

Sorry, i got it wrong the first time. Everest is not like most other sites where a bonus code or download link is required. You just set up the account. As long as you have entered right account name on your PokerStrategy page and have made your Everest account into a "Real money account" then everything should be fine. Please check your email inbox for an idcheck just in case.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack